Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (FA Cup Final) 27/05 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

Well played Arsenal. Well played. Fully deserved.

As for our lot, hang your heads in shame you useless shower of c**ts. That was absolutely appalling. That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen. Absolutely gut wrenching that. Matic, Luiz, Hazard and Pedro all had shockers. As for Moses...

Xfaxtor likes this

2 minutes ago, Cam said:

We got what we deserved. Awful effort. Regrettable being up at 4.30am for that dross.

Sorry for you and your fellow antipodeans (yes, I had to look up the spelling :blush2:).

Smashed by arsenal B now next time I hear play the youth give them a chance no need to spend it's a waste you can piss right off, we need to bring in quality we are sh*t against half decent teams, have been all season even when we won we were played off the park, we need 4 top players, this set in stone 11 doesn't work with us we get complacent 

lchk likes this

Okay. That's over

We are still Chelsea so be big and let them have their moment.

Wenger will still be there next season, so one positive from this match

Simply did not deserve it. Poor passing, poor touch, poor positional awareness, poor runs, poor decision making. Bottled it completely. Conte too late with substitutions. 

Dunno we just seemed too causal first half.

and Moses f**ked us with that dive. With 10 men u can't expect anything still would take the premiership over the Fa cup. But it losing a final is a bitch 

Shug likes this

Well, they tried for probably the 4th/5th time this year and outplayed us, thoroughly. Improvement in the second half but that Moses moment lost us this match, utterly pathetic decision. 

Brilliant league performance and credit to us for getting to the final, but hopefully this loss has given Conte a few ideas as to how we can improve, because we'll need a few changes if we want to retain the title

Congrats to Arsenal, better team on the day and 2-1 flattered us to be honest.

Only positive I guess is it shows us we still have work to do and won't give any false impression that our squad doesn't need improvement, as happened in 2010.

Great season though, this time 12 months ago we would have taken "only" being Champions :)

Shug likes this

Terrible from start to finish. 1-2 flattered us, it should have been at least 1-7, with the amount of chances they wasted.

I think the fact that we can be so dominated like we were today and like we were against Utd, like we were against Spurs away, shows that whilst this system is great against 14-15 sides in the league, against the big teams, it's not necessarily up to it, especially with the personnel we have. If we want to push on and stay at the top, with all the spending all the other clubs will do, we need some more quality all over the pitch. The team did remarkably well to win the league this season, but dare I say that was more down to Conte getting them playing over and above their actual levels? Certainly the likes of Matic, Moses, Alonso could all be upgraded.

Stas1, DonAntonio, gojo_ed and 1 other like this