Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Scott Harris

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Well we were linked with him but it stopped all of a sudden, I guess he was too expensive or Conte didn't want him. This club likes to hijack players though, I wonder if we'll go back in for him?
(Any wishful hoping during this period is nice in a world where we are chasing Carroll) 

1 minute ago, sonic90 said:

Well we were linked with him but it stopped all of a sudden, I guess he was too expensive or Conte didn't want him. This club likes to hijack players though, I wonder if we'll go back in for him?
(Any wishful hoping during this period is nice in a world where we are chasing Carroll) 

Don't feel like Conte gets a choice to be honest.

7 hours ago, TomCFC85 said:

Don't feel like Conte gets a choice to be honest.

The club are managing Conte out, it happens in business, if we lose at Arsenal in league cup then I reckon we will be looking for a new manager by the end of month. We really are a mess a rudderless ship springs to mind, if hazard, and courtois are here next season I will be amazed. Hard times a head, but it's been good for the last 14 years. 

is he even available, is he cup tied, and where are any stories about him?  Believe me, i'd love him here above any other striker we've been linked with. However, I just don't think we're going to go from Crouch, Carroll, Dzeko, etc to suddenly landing Aubameyang.

There is too much upheaval at this club and we can't compete any more, moneywise for the real big players, we're too busy paying top dollar for mediocre squad players.

Honestly, we hold the cards with this one.
We have Michy to offer, if we wanted to really peruse this, we could.
My gut instinct tells me this could be a panic-hijacking. 

7 hours ago, startedwithglenn said:

Don't want him. He's a prized prat and would be an absolute walking disaster in London.

He's been offered to clubs all over Europe for a year or more, there's a reason none have tried to buy him, and a reason his club are desperate to get rid. We should stay well away. 

3 hours ago, dkw said:

He's been offered to clubs all over Europe for a year or more, there's a reason none have tried to buy him, and a reason his club are desperate to get rid. We should stay well away. 

What's wrong with him? 

17 hours ago, TomCFC85 said:

Honestly, we hold the cards with this one.
We have Michy to offer, if we wanted to really peruse this, we could.
My gut instinct tells me this could be a panic-hijacking. 

I can hear the faint sound of straws being clutched.

1 hour ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Blow arsenal out of the water, this fella is who we need, someone to convert the plentiful chances we create...

Sadly the days of blowing clubs out the water financially are long gone, we could never compete with Arsenal financially if it came a straight shoot out.