Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Zola

Confirmed Transfers - Ins and Outs

On 8/29/2017 at 23:59, Scott Harris said:

We'll find him a club to be loaned to and then we'll sell him for a nice profit. He'll never make it here.

22 is already too old to be developed. There will be bad habits. So, you're right.

Absolute farce his whole thing.

City, Tottenham and Liverpool beating us to players now. 

How we have left it this late to secure players is beyond me. How we've let Cancelo and Aurier go and end up with Zappacosta is just not right. Why can't we compete anymore?

Not linked with anyone remotely world class today and we are in danger of having a europa league squad at best. 

Embarrassing.

49 minutes ago, jamie#8 said:

Absolute farce his whole thing.

City, Tottenham and Liverpool beating us to players now. 

How we have left it this late to secure players is beyond me. How we've let Cancelo and Aurier go and end up with Zappacosta is just not right. Why can't we compete anymore?

Not linked with anyone remotely world class today and we are in danger of having a europa league squad at best. 

Embarrassing.

Cancelo is injured on international duty, knee injury out for 2 months. I agree about Aurier.

What's wrong with our squad?

I'm not sure exactly where to post this and didn't want to necessarily start a new thread.

I saw that SSN graphic yesterday where we have brought in 7 and have had 41 or 42 go out during the summer.

Is there, somewhere, a definitive listing of all players that remain at the club and would/could be eligible for selection, including those youth players that are on the fringes.

My reasoning (which undoubtedly is flawed) is that the remaining kids that have not gone out on load could theoretically be given a chance in some of the cups and UCL games (possibly) this season. Musonda springs to mind but I know a number of these lads went out on loan recently.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction of a full available squad listing.

Thanks

14 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Loic Remy has signed for Las Palmas on a two year deal - free transfer apparently.

I really wanted Remy to do well for us, unfortunaftely he seemed to get injured everytime he was called upon and had tbe chance to prove himself. As he became a useless squad member, only to be loaned out in the end,, it's a good thing that he has moved on to rebuild his career.

Good luck Loic!

Baba Rahman not named in the 25 man squad and thus ineligible to play for Chelsea in the Premier League till January...

Yet Diego Costa was named on the possibility he may come back and play again before January.

Interesting call...

Baba Rahman not named in the 25 man squad and thus ineligible to play for Chelsea in the Premier League till January...

Yet Diego Costa was named on the possibility he may come back and play again before January.

Interesting call...
Costa will never play for us again. He was probably named in the squad as it gives us stronger ground in case he goes to court.

On 02/09/2017 at 13:06, Valerie said:

I really wanted Remy to do well for us, unfortunaftely he seemed to get injured everytime he was called upon and had tbe chance to prove himself. As he became a useless squad member, only to be loaned out in the end,, it's a good thing that he has moved on to rebuild his career.

Good luck Loic!

In that first season (14/15) it was so refreshing to have strikers who could actually regularly score again. Costa was doing great, but as a backup striker, Remy offered goals, too. 

It's a bit like Sturrudge. I always admired the talent Sturrudge had, despite something about his demeanour I didn't much warm to. He was always injured, though, the same as Remy.

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 20:28, Sun zhi said:

In that first season (14/15) it was so refreshing to have strikers who could actually regularly score again. Costa was doing great, but as a backup striker, Remy offered goals, too. 

It's a bit like Sturrudge. I always admired the talent Sturrudge had, despite something about his demeanour I didn't much warm to. He was always injured, though, the same as Remy.

I know where you are coming from, Sturridge exuded arrogance and entitlement, undoubtedly he has talent yet he has something wrong with his health so he will never be a regular, the best he can hope for is to become a super sub when his health allows him.