Willy Caballero

BellettiBullet
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

7 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

He's quite short for a goalkeeper at 186cm .. more Little Willy than Big Willy I suppose .... :-)

Tibo is going to tower over him at 199cm ...

Tibo is a freak plenty of keepers willies height and he is Latin American there is a limit to how tall he is going to be, oblak is 186

Edited by DonAntonio

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2017 at 09:04, dansubrosa said:

Begovic is a class keeper. Probably always have been too rusty to be class for us, he needs regular game time to shine.

Willy seems to have a mindset where he's prepared to set up when needed, so he's a good signing.

I agree, Bournemouth have made a good investment. 

Poor Willy has as many pages as our new assistant manager. Hopefully tbis thread grows for the right reasons

A 2nd choice keeper is never going to be a real superstar. But i would want a bit better than this lad. Although he was a hero in a big shoot out one time. That is always mentioned. Apart from that, I stand by what i say.

A 2nd choice keeper is never going to be a real superstar. But i would want a bit better than this lad. Although he was a hero in a big shoot out one time. That is always mentioned. Apart from that, I stand by what i say.

Main thing though is that he's a fairly competent keeper who is willing to play second to fiddle to tibo who is obviously first choice and barring injury that's not changing any time soon

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, enigma said:

what a bargain he's been. he's a really good keeper. it's impressive how he becomes a sweeper keeper when we're in danger, i like it. sometimes i do wish courtois would sweeper keep a bit more often. 

Agree and a penalty saver too. Handy to have in other cup matches domestic or UCL if they go to penalties.