Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

20 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Ha ha ha.

f**k off Solanke and Oxlade-Chamberlain. Enjoy the continued burden of playing for History FC. 

Twats.

Classic case of be careful what you wish for regarding those two...meanwhile, what kind of attendance was that for Spurs at Wembley? Less than 24,000...pathetic.

2 hours ago, IliyaKrostin said:

Demarai Gray is a kind of a player that we should scout more and more. Looks like a better version of Sterling. Had a good game, some great dribbles and attempts.

Leicester had a very good second half, Ox's performance was very poor.

The problem is his end product is terrible. People often say it will get better with age but i have seen this said about tons of pacy English wingers over the years and it never happens.

27 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

The problem is his end product is terrible. People often say it will get better with age but i have seen this said about tons of pacy English wingers over the years and it never happens.

Age is a bit of a copout when defending players in my opinion. I mean okay you get the occasional surprise ala Kane and Drogba but for the most part it's obvious what kind of direction a player is heading in when they are 20. For example it's clear Christensen is heading to the top, but it's equally clear Kenedy isn't.

Edited by Argo

In regards to the Lukaku chant, its a good job none of these politically correct pundits were listening when Leeds had Enoch Showunmi up top:

Enoch's got a massive c*ck, Enoch, Enoch
he tucks it in his football sock, Enoch, Enoch
he shagged a girl and now she's dead
he swings his c*ck around his head
Enoch Showunmi, United's toone.

2 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

So it turns out Tottenham broke a new record at Wembley last night. Lowest ever attendance with 23,926. Leaving 66,074 seats empty. 

In comparison, West Ham managed to attract a 35,000 strong crowd against Bolton on the same night..

Where are all the snide articles in the papers today about that? You can imagine the heat we will get if that happens when we go to wembley as the Bridge is rebuilt...lots of talk of plastic fans, no history etc

16 hours ago, Argo said:

Age is a bit of a copout when defending players in my opinion. I mean okay you get the occasional surprise ala Kane and Drogba but for the most part it's obvious what kind of direction a player is heading in when they are 20. For example it's clear Christensen is heading to the top, but it's equally clear Kenedy isn't.

I wouldn't say 20, I would say around 22. Plenty of good talents at 20 who turn out to be sh*te aswell don't forget.

9 minutes ago, Slojo said:

I wouldn't say 20, I would say around 22. Plenty of good talents at 20 who turn out to be sh*te aswell don't forget.

You can often get a good gauge even at that age for me. If you asked me 10 year's ago how Walcott's career was going to play out the prediction i would have made would have been close to how his career has actually gone and there's many other example's.

Not often has a player made a massive hike to the top i never saw coming.

1 hour ago, Argo said:

You can often get a good gauge even at that age for me. If you asked me 10 year's ago how Walcott's career was going to play out the prediction i would have made would have been close to how his career has actually gone and there's many other example's.

What do you think about Musonda?

12 minutes ago, ashwin said:

What do you think about Musonda?

If i had to predict right now, i would say a similar career path to the Ox. His talent is undeniable but he doesn't seem to be aplying it properly, maybe he's going to be a shock wingback option, would rather expierement with him there than Kenedy.

43 minutes ago, Argo said:

If i had to predict right now, i would say a similar career path to the Ox. His talent is undeniable but he doesn't seem to be aplying it properly, maybe he's going to be a shock wingback option, would rather expierement with him there than Kenedy.

He's infinitely more skillful than Ox though... not sure it's the right comparison but get your point.

2 hours ago, Argo said:

Bale is one I never saw coming,

On the other spectrum I still can't believe that Danny Rose managed to make it as a premier league player let alone an England international, although tbf I still think he can't defend and is one of the most overrated left backs out there.

2 hours ago, PedroMendez said:

Bale is one I never saw coming,

On the other spectrum I still can't believe that Danny Rose managed to make it as a premier league player let alone an England international, although tbf I still think he can't defend and is one of the most overrated left backs out there.

I thought Bale would have been a star LB in the mould of Ramos. Didn't expect that he'd turn out great at a LW role. It's a pity he seems to be on a decline when he used to be viewed as C. Ronaldo's successor.

-----------------------------

Thank god we didn't get Ox. Would have been a waste of money and we wouldn't be able to see Zappacosta's goal