Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

2 minutes ago, Sapper245 said:

As crap as we were yesterday at least we are still in it..... 

Too true, I'll be looking at the revised fixture list and admit was more than a bit peeved by the amount of changes Conte made.

Edited by Strider6003

2 minutes ago, Sapper245 said:

As crap as we were yesterday at least we are still in it..... 

I think West Ham were even more crap than we were.  And their fans were truly awful.  One or two round of bubbles (Shrewsbury fans responded with "You can stick your f**king bubbles up your arse") and that was it.  I liked Shrewsbury's song of "we'll see you all next year" too.

When I went to the Cheltenham v West Ham game for the Carabao Cup, the Hammers fans were poor. Fair play a fair few turned up considering, but aside from a couple of back and forth chants they didn’t get involved much. Also they were giving Cheltenham fans a load of abuse outside the ground, for no obvious reason.

47 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Too true, I'll be looking at the revised fixture list and admit was more than a bit peeved by the amount of changes Conte made.

Imho I thought the team that was picked yesterday should have easily beat a poor Norwich team....Ordered my ticket for next Tuesday so it had better be than yesterday's piss poor performance 

Edited by Sapper245

That Brereton guy played quite well up front for Forest. I know the name from somewhere, but not sure why. Either he played against the Chelsea youth tram at some point, or I've signed him on Football Manager, I can't remember.

11 minutes ago, Zeta said:

That Brereton guy played quite well up front for Forest. I know the name from somewhere, but not sure why. Either he played against the Chelsea youth tram at some point, or I've signed him on Football Manager, I can't remember.

think you confused Brereton with Mancienne :Troll_Face:

I wasn't the only one who thought the Spammers fans were poor - this is from the Shrewsbury forum "That is by far the worst away support I have seen at the new ground (for a sold out away end). Some kind of sponsored silence?

Some of those fans on Arsenal TV are pretty spot on and tolerable. The rest are absolute idiots who live in dream world. There was one fool maybe called moh or something like that who was calling Manchester United a small club. Oh dear. Probably just frustrated because his team hasn't won the league in 14 years. Probably be another 14 years and more before they next win it. The most deluded fans in football. A lot of their haste too boils down to jealousy especially when there discussing the Famous CFC and small clubs like Manchester United

Edited by Famous CFC