ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Just now, CFCCAN said:

Fair play to the pikey's they gave it go ....but you can't defend for 90 minutes against any of the top 4 teams....

They did what Newcastle tried against us.

Scored and tried to defend. 

10 minutes ago, Londonisblue said:

honestly, guys, I am going to concentrate on tuesday/wednesday football from now on... PL is fixed this season. You'll see next week against manure...

Its fixed lol City have clearly  been the best prem team up until this point. Getting abit of luck but all champions do.

It's the hope that kills you, really shouldn't have gotten my hopes up after the series of late winners they've had but for me, small cracks are beginning to show in them and this race isn't over yet. If it wasn't for the fact they've been playing absolute dross recently like Huddersfield and the Pikeys they would have dropped a few points and we'd be slightly closer to them; whether it's down to tiredness I'm not sure but if we can put together a run then I'm fairly confident in our ability to catch them. Their run won't go on forever

well at least there may be a good news : City will certainly lose at OT if they play the same way (and our streak won't be beaten then, although leveled :sad:) AND, more importantly, pikeys are going down this season :Tickertape::Tickertape:

City are not that great though, they're not as good as they were at the start of the season. They're beatable and they've struggled to get victories in the last 3 games, I hate the "Champions performance" crap, grinding out games isn't something you have to consistently do if you're a very good side. At the moment City are struggling, although every other team would love to have their problems right now, they're still struggling. I fancy United getting a win actually. 

You can see cracks starting to form but lets hope it's enough to topple them.

B. Silva should move on if he doesn't get starts soon. He's wasted as a timewasting sub.

6 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

Its fixed lol City have clearly  been the best prem team up until this point. Getting abit of luck but all champions do.

Yep, it's just something we will have to accept. This is what every title winning team has done over the years, they grind out wins by wearing teams down.

2 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

It's an exaggeration, but look at the treatment they receive... I am not mad at them scoring in the dying minutes or being good, which they are obviously! We did the same when we were champions and luck is part of the game. I am more upset though about obvious refs' complacency and bias in favour of them... look at that dive on the FK and all the shaddy decisions they received compared to us... Night and day comparison! Also, the fact that everyone in the media sphere (pundits, commentators) are - from what I 'm hearing from various fans in the PL cuz I dont watch TV anymore - all in the same City w**kfest and praising Pep as a genius while he has a PSG like club and means ... this double standard makes me angry and give me the impression that when it comes to ref City, things aren't always objective. Look at Barça since Pep for instance... Disgraceful officiating in ther favour everytime they play !!