Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 hours ago, enigma said:

nothing impressed me with city. everyone talking about about big bad city, but they weren't impressive. brighton made some awful decision making and think the occasion got to them in all honesty. 

They did there job today, had so many good variations off the bench. If we finish above them this year, I'll be well chuffed. 

Credit to Rooney, took his goal well and could have had another if their other striker had looked up.

Always wondered in the last couple of seasons if he was really past it or just being played out of position.

Guess now we will get to make a proper decision yet good to see him get off to a good start.

Noticed that Zouma, Abrahams and RLC all played today which is good news for either more experience when they return or to earn us money when they are sold. 

I just don't understand this game. Shelvey steps on Alli's foot, definite red, terrible thing to do ( but in all honesty, it probably didn't even hurt Alli ). Kane scissor tackles a player, much more dangerous and actually did hurt the player, yellow card, and mr squeaky clean Kane get's away with it. If that was a Chelsea player, you can guarantee he would have seen a red card.

In general, i just think football refs are terrible. It must be the only sport where they all have different views on the rules. How is this even possible ? they all follow the same rule book, they all received the same training, it doesn't make sense.