Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

1 hour ago, Zeta said:

The way the defender puts his leg across him though, it's easy to see why the referee gave it at full speed.

I agree, i don't blame the ref on this one, i blame Alli for cheating. Kane and Alli are always given the benefit of the doubt, but when it's a Chelsea player, it's just assumed that it is a dive. It's crazy, we don't even have a player in the squad that has a reputation for being a diver. Pedro is the closest and it happens probably once a season.

I have noticed something though. In Europe, we tend to get fouls and penalties that refs in England refuse to give to us and Tottenham don't get the soft decisions that they get in the domestic competitions. 

I'm sticking by what i have been saying for a while now, the refs in this country are biased in favour of certain English players. Alli and Kane are this generations Gerrard and Rooney.

3 hours ago, enigma said:

imagine if that was us tonight who drew against rochdale. it would be talk after talk about conte's future. however because spurs drew with juventus midweek, it's okay lol. 

Costa just had to sneeze funny and it was back page/sky sports breaking news...alli is a serial offender and either nothing is said or he's defended to the hilt

11 hours ago, Barry Bridges said:

It'd be a lot easier to discard your post as a tin foil hat wearing rant if it wasn't for the fact nobody even blinked an eye when Clattenburg came out and basically admitted to a form of match fixing in the favour of Spurs against Chelsea.

It's incredible how this has been completely brushed under the carpet, it's never been mentioned since. If this had been done to Liverpool, utd, arsenal etc sky and the newspapers would have had it back page for weeks.