Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Liverpool are still going on about Ramos and his "crimes"

They are even saying he elbowed Karius in the face now. What they are ignoring (probably deliberately) is that Van Dijk clearly gives Ramos a push. So in reality, it's the Liverpool player committing the offence, and maybe Real Madrid should have had a penalty.

It's true what people say about Liverpool, they are always playing the victim.

I felt bad for Karius at the time. 

the YNWA stuff is just hilarious now, given that all the players just abandoned Karius, completely. Only Madrid players went over to him after some considerable time. Liverpool fans should be reminded of this :)

Have to give Liverpoo thumbs up for the Fabinho deal. Not a word out there until 1-2 hours ahead of it being official, they're gonna look solid from the midfield and up next season... But they still have Bingo, Bobo, Chuckles, Coco and Binky in the defense.

I honestly kind of feel the same about us (bar DDG), but from the rumours at least we're looking at those positions. By looking at the reactions from the Porto fans, we seem to be doing a nice job getting their young RB...

2 hours ago, zes said:

So how close are Man City in signing up Jorginho? Apparently it's almost a done deal. 

A shame. For £50mil he is an amazing buy. 

£43m gutted if true. I find it hard to believe when we had £50m turned down for koulibaly a couple of years ago. Maybe it's just us who have trouble dealing with de laurentiis.

18 minutes ago, Londonisblue said:

heading to the france's gaffer position. Will take over after deschamps after the 2018 WC methinks. And provoke a Benzema return I guess for the 2022 WC.

If Zidane goes on to win a world cup with France, he will surely go down as the greatest person to ever grace the sport. 

Already has a good shout now to be fair with what he has achieved as a player and manager. 

He's already the greastest french player and coach ever. I wish he was in charge atm of the French team. But France are pretty solid though ... the upfront positions are loaded with talent (Mbappé, Lemar, Dembelé, Griezmann, Fekir... even Giroud ain't too bad)! Plus France have Kanté in midfield with a real box to box player alongside him (matuidi). Pretty strong team imo. The only weakspots : lloris as the keeper (:face_palm:) pogba in the midfield (not that great this year, even though he's always been alright when playing for France) and probably the LB position since Mendy has played fcuk all with City this year (But Lucas Hernandez has been decent with atletico so we shall see). Also, there might be a bit of that "bottling" syndrome since the Euro 2016 :mad::mad:! I count on our blue boys with France to solve that hehe! And on Mbappé too ! The rest is either strong, solid or good. Que sera, sera ! and Allez les bleus :bluescalf:!

Edited by Londonisblue

Argentina might have their weakest team since 2002(No proper keeper, weak defense, a 40 yr old Mascherano...). But in fairness, I reckon they might actually clinch the trophy based on their experience and Messi alone. Plus their front line is impressive too (Dybala, Higuian, Messi and Di Maria). They might actually all play together at the same time haha !

Edited by Londonisblue

today Los Merengues will wonder WTF happened as The Great Zinedine Zidane steps down & the #1 replacement people are hearing is Arsene Wenger - Oh my that will be a fun time for Los Merengues - Le Voyeur in Madrid 

f1c.jpg

Edited by robdog

5 hours ago, big blue said:

If Zidane goes on to win a world cup with France, he will surely go down as the greatest person to ever grace the sport. 

Already has a good shout now to be fair with what he has achieved as a player and manager. 

He already is for me. 

Nobody has won the Champions League more than 3 times, and he has already won it 3 times in 3 bloody years of management, that's insane. Not to mention how much of an amazing player he is, he has definitely been blessed by the football gods. 

2 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

I actually think that Wenger would do well at Real Madrid

Me too. The Arsenal board has spent f**k all for years, barring one or two good players like Ozil and Sanchez. If he goes to RM he will be at a club that players WANT to go to, rather than have to go to. Big difference between attracting players to Arsenal, who have been perennial losers for god knows how long, to Real Madrid who are arguably the biggest club in the world with a budget to match. 

44 minutes ago, Slojo said:

He already is for me. 

Nobody has won the Champions League more than 3 times, and he has already won it 3 times in 3 bloody years of management, that's insane. Not to mention how much of an amazing player he is, he has definitely been blessed by the football gods. 

There is only one word to describe Zindane - Genius

Edited by robdog