Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Martial has now said he wants out of manure - remember all of the fanboys saying this guy was all that & bag of chips - then think about the transfer fee to get him - totally over-rated & I am straight loving the meltdown on tweeter by the dirty red mancs

giphy.webp

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2018 at 23:06, robdog said:

I have been graced for another meltdown by manure fans on twitter after this decision 

whatever_emoji_zpsrnzaiw1i.jpg

I doubt there's many of us who was expecting him to come to us though... From what I could tell on redcafe, most people seemed kind of fed up with the saga and doing a documentary where he said he'll be staying is just cringeworthy

• 2 weeks later...

On 07/07/2018 at 20:00, Zeta said:

Karius warming up befoer Liverpool's friendly today. That concussion must have been really bad, if it's still hanging around...

They probably watched that video above and thought "let's just hit it at him and see what happens" :slap_face::biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

36 minutes ago, erskblue said:

'Will this be the season Liverpool finally win the title again ?':biggrin:

Think some of the sporting press/sporting media having been saying that since pre season 1991/92 !:biggrin:

Very true, but I think this is the best I've seen the Liverpool side in a very long time. 

If I was a Liverpool fan and this side didn't challenge for the title or at least win something I would be very disappointed in Klopp. On paper it should be City but with the Premier League being such full of momentum it's rare you see a team win back to back titles these days. It's criminal how we've let them grab Fabinho while we signed Bakayoko. 

19 hours ago, Slojo said:

Very true, but I think this is the best I've seen the Liverpool side in a very long time. 

If I was a Liverpool fan and this side didn't challenge for the title or at least win something I would be very disappointed in Klopp. On paper it should be City but with the Premier League being such full of momentum it's rare you see a team win back to back titles these days. It's criminal how we've let them grab Fabinho while we signed Bakayoko. 

I thought they were going to win it in 2013/14.

We helped 'burst their title winning bubble' by winning at Anfield near the end of that season.

On 31/07/2018 at 08:12, Nibs said:

Don't think any Chelsea fans genuinely hate Mourinho. We just fell out of love with the guy and these days pity him.

Don't go to the games I used to Nibs but still meet up with a few old faces a couple of times each season. No pity or disrespect for Jose. Just thanks for what he did for our club and realising our dreams.

Winning the league?......... Surely not?

Thank you Jose.