Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
JAT

Bradley

RIP you inspirational and brave young fighter.

One can only imagine what it must be like for the parents...hopefully one day they will be able to hold their heads high knowing he fought till the end and that they gave him a wonderful last few years, not to mention raising awareness for this awful illness.

A special mention must go to Jermaine Defoe too. What he did was above and beyond the call. Respect.

Osgood is Good and JAT like this

No parent should ever have to watch their child die and not at such a young age.

We moan about trivial things in life but this makes you take a step back and thank your lucky stars that we aren't in those people's shoes right now.

Utterly heart breaking and I hope his family and friends can overcome this huge loss.

Rip little man, a smile that would melt anyone's heart.

Last night a 6 year old boy, Tijn, from the Nethrrlands passed away as well. He had a rare brain stem cancer, and he became a celebrity in a national charity event by painting finger nails :smile: He raised over 1 million euros for treatment for his type of cancer. For every Bradley and Tijn, there are hundreds of more children, unknown to us, suffering from various diseases and chronic conditions. It boggles the mind.

Edited by Valerie
bjd, the special one, JAT and 1 other like this

19 minutes ago, bjd said:

RIP you inspirational and brave young fighter.

One can only imagine what it must be like for the parents...hopefully one day they will be able to hold their heads high knowing he fought till the end and that they gave him a wonderful last few years, not to mention raising awareness for this awful illness.

A special mention must go to Jermaine Defoe too. What he did was above and beyond the call. Respect.

Yes, Jermaine is a class act, a superb role model. Good on you lad.

RIP little fella so sad,while I am an old git my boys are only young and we all sent a Christmas card to him last year,it is funny how someone I have never met made me smile every time I saw his grin and yet make me feel so sad at the same time .

Respect to Defoe and also the fans of all the clubs up and down the country who sang his name and no doubt will again in the future 

sad day 

Perspective ehh? Poor little fella off to a better place, he lived a hard short life nice when you can give back, football does a lot of good. We live very privileged lives so many children in the world the victims of war, illness and poverty, that's why junkies and deadbeats in this country wind me up you any idea what people would do for a healthy body and to live in a place where you barely have to worry about any basic needs and the way to achieve great things is laid out so easily. 

Edited by DonAntonio
Raven8er likes this