Pre Season 2017

Scott Harris
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, the special one said:

First half XI (v Fulham): Caballero; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Fabregas, Kante, Alonso; Willian, Batshuayi, Pedro
Second half XI: Eduardo; Kalas, David Luiz (c), Clarke-Salter; Tomori, Scott, Pasalic, Kenedy; Baker, Remy, Boga

Was the match available anywhere?

no christensen or musonda? probably saving em for full pre-season. i heard batman got 2 assists too. i think bats is going under the radar a little. every game he's played so far he's scored. hmm...

Edited by enigma

5 minutes ago, enigma said:

no christensen or musonda? probably saving em for full pre-season. i heard batman got 2 assists too. i think bats is going under the radar a little. every game he's played so far he's scored. hmm...

I think so too.

The first half is the 1st team while the 2nd half was selecting the subs from the loanees

Edited by Deino

33 minutes ago, enigma said:

I think he's underrated personally. He can score a lot of goals and has more to his game than people give him credit for. I can see why a lot of Belgian's rate him and would prefer him to start for Belgium ahead of Lukaku. If he is given the time, he can grow into a top striker.

6 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

Thanks for posting this.

Loved how Bats started to celebrate his fitst goal as if be was jn a sold out Bridge, but then toned it down :biggrin:

And what will happen to Remy. I can't be the only being surprised he's still on our books.

13 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I think he's underrated personally. He can score a lot of goals and has more to his game than people give him credit for. I can see why a lot of Belgian's rate him and would prefer him to start for Belgium ahead of Lukaku. If he is given the time, he can grow into a top striker.

i never looked at his scoring stats in depth over his previous seasons in france and belgium, but apparently he scored 21 league goals in the belgian league and won an award for top scorer, and in france the season we bought him he scored 17 league goals. for us he has scored 5 goals in 20 appearances, albeit very vague appearances. i think the talent is there for sure and makes you wonder how he would have done in a mid table side as the sole striker. 

5 hours ago, Valerie said:

Thanks for posting this.

Loved how Bats started to celebrate his fitst goal as if be was jn a sold out Bridge, but then toned it down :biggrin:

And what will happen to Remy. I can't be the only being surprised he's still on our books.

Remy has a heart defect, that's why his Liverpool medical failed before we got him, who knows if that effects him it not, must be scary puting himself through that physical pressure when knowing something is not quite right with his ticker, but to be honest I forgot he was even still a Chelsea player.