Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Mod Stark

Forum update Today

On 01/08/2017 at 13:39, Mod Stark said:

Okay @Michael and @MANoWAR here is an example of how it can get abused and this has happened early-on quite a lot.

Say I am a member, I make this post calling yorkleyblue an aged hippie that hugs tree's but has a thing for licking toilet seats in the public lav's on weekends. That's probably quite a weak aggressive attack (and the truth) but let's take that as an example.

Yorkleyblue is out of town viewing public toilets in London and doesn't see my post. Neither do any moderators, their watching football, though I should be banned for making that post. Michael then replies along with others after the post. MANoWar reports me. I then go on to make other similar posts that yorkleyblue also has a thing for Rocking Horses. Now I've attacked him twice. Half hour has passed, I can't edit my post, now its certain a Moderator will see it at some time soon. I'm going to get banned. The content that has been reported isn't going to change.

....but what if I can delete it, no trace at all will get me off the hook. Then it's just Michael who replied and others that saw my post, they're word against mine without proof. Also, the posts following mine, will then end up making no sense.

A moderators nightmare.

You forgot to mention young Yorkley and the pig, @Mod Stark:rofl:

Edited by moi
Typo, as usual
yorkleyblue and Mod Stark like this

On 8/11/2017 at 13:24, Mod Stark said:

@yorkleyblue Is the ignore thing working again?

Hi @Mod Stark  Sorry, I was on holiday last week.  I'm still seeing all the arses posting drivel and tosh.  I'll try removing and adding them from my extensive ignore list and I'll let you know what happens.

3 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

Hi @Mod Stark  Sorry, I was on holiday last week.  I'm still seeing all the arses posting drivel and tosh.  I'll try removing and adding them from my extensive ignore list and I'll let you know what happens.

Yea it's still broken, I know what it is and will be fixed soon.

yorkleyblue likes this

1 minute ago, Mod Stark said:

Yea it's still broken, I know what it is and will be fixed soon.

What would we do without you, Modulicious Stark!  Only Yorkley would have an extensive ignore list!  Unless he is being metaphorical????

yorkleyblue likes this