Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

Chelsea Vs Burnley (PL) Sat 12 Aug 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

6 minutes ago, goose said:

Highlight of the match for me was Morata's assist, beautiful.

I agree mate! Unreal, very few in the world that can flick a ball on like that. *EDIT* with their head..

Edited by Raven8er
goose likes this

5 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Conte got it wrong I am afraid. Away to spurs and go down to 10 men go defensive? Absolutely. But at home to Burnley and ruin boga's debut?

No you got it badly wrong boss, you gave them the incentive and our defense crumbled. We had a go second half and low and behold we looked half decent. 

Main issue for me is that he failed to take Michy off the field. Alright it would have been harsh to only give him 15 minutes, but he was like starting the game with 10 and having 9 players on the field after Cahill got sent off yesterday.
Morata on when the sending off happens and i still think we'd have won. Bats did neither stretch their defenders and failed to control easy passes. If we had someone up front Burnley had to worry about they wouldn't have scored 3.

Morata was not fit-ready and probably still won`t be for Totteman.

And you just can`t keep Michy on the bench for 2 season in a row and keep him happy.
Did you get that?

We should never been left with 3 midfielder in totall, and 1 of them is long time injured. Not to mention Fabregas was never a force in a 2 midfielder formation. He just isn`t good enough.

Not Conte problem he wanted World class Wingbacks, Van Dijk, Matic to stay, new midfielder for depth and right winger and get nothing of that, and has to start with Fabregas with 2 men in the midfielder and Boga as a starter ....

And on the bench to have only Morata.
It`s not his fault.

I just don`t get some people logics. Are you that naive to think that world class manager, become not good enough in just few months?

But i foresee and this. Just like it happen with Mourinho. In a few months people here was slamming him and saying he isn`t good enough.

You should know that long time ago it`s the board that messed things, not the coach.

When there is rift between board and manager and the coach is not happy you can espect that. It`s transfered to the players as well.

So it`s not Conte fault that the board was sleeping whole summer.

When i was crying how can City already have 3 players In, and the fourth is almost done, but we are sleeping, people was saying the windows is not open yet, and everything will be allright, yeah we see it now who was right.

You has to be complete moron to play such a game with a guy like Conte, who leave Juventus for something similar. But maybe that`s what the board wanted. Conte wanted more authority, the board doesn`t want that, and they not support him fully and that`s how they will ruin him.

If he get more power, the board authority will get lower. A typical battle for power.

Edited by brakeit
JoseBlues and Bloo like this

Clattenburg was on Talksh*te earlier calling for refs to calm down with the reds...said that Cahill was unlucky and that an 'orange' tackle should get a yellow with a stern warning...on another matter Morata was excellent yesterday and clearly has won the race to be our first line striker over Bats...shame Conte took too long to put him on...can't wait till next season to see him and Tammy up front...

Edited by doctorblue

With a ref like that it must get into players' heads, however we can't blame Burnley for his erratic behaviour. Cahill gets criticism, understandably, but the real damage was done after he left the field. Then you could see the value of a cool head in adversity and unfortunately we didn't have them. Azpilicueta is one if my favourite players but he was not a good substitute captain.

Who exactly? I think the club itself is under storm here.
Read this and other social platforms it's ridiculous really we lost in a worst way last season and won the league people need to calm down the second half performance shows we have the steel and grit now it's up to the board to deliver the players

Cahill should never have made that tackle, there was no need, it was in midfield, miles from goal.

But we made a mistake by switching the position of the two remaining center backs. It takes time for them to work out who is doing what, and in that time we conceded the first goal, now we look panic struck.

Before red.....

Luiz

Rudiger               Cahill

After red......

Christensen

Luiz                       Rudiger

I think we would of been ok if we had just put Andreas in Cahills' position, and kept Rudi and Luiz where they were.

morata not being fit enough is nonsense. he was fit enough to run his ass off for 30 mins after coming on. i don't think bringing him on at half time would have made a difference to his fitness levels. we didn't have to start him, but those extra 15 mins he could have been on the pitch may have impacted the game hugely. 

Bloo likes this

2 minutes ago, enigma said:

morata not being fit enough is nonsense. he was fit enough to run his ass off for 30 mins after coming on. i don't think bringing him on at half time would have made a difference to his fitness levels. we didn't have to start him, but those extra 15 mins he could have been on the pitch may have impacted the game hugely. 

Exactly, if Morata plays like that when he's not fully fit then i can't wait to see him when he's 100%

Bloo and robdog like this

people are so melodramatic. one game in and we lose under crazy circumstances and all of a sudden we're in turmoil. we have moses, pedro, hazard and bakayoko injured. there is nothing we can about those. we have to play with what we have just like any other team who loses 3/4 key players. people want to concede defeat too early, it's just the same fickleness from some people, week in, week out. people don't know how to be anything other than negative unfortunately. 

How you know better then Conte if Morata is ready or not? Cause he see it every day on the training, and probably know better then you.

If he say he is not ready, then he is not.

And if Matic was stayed, we was brought top RWB and LWB, and right winger, Conte wanted, we won`t have a problem, despite the injuries and missing player. It was obvious it will happen. But the board did not react. They didn`t.

The problem comes when you have zero depth, and zero qualities on the bench.

Conte said this long time ago.

Let me repeat his words:

We made fantastic season, one of a kind, we have a lot of luck, especially being able to be injury free, but we lacks qualities and depth. We need to improve on that, our squad is very thin and we need to reinforce.

Edited by brakeit
Brutos likes this

4 hours ago, enigma said:

people are so melodramatic. one game in and we lose under crazy circumstances and all of a sudden we're in turmoil. we have moses, pedro, hazard and bakayoko injured. there is nothing we can about those. we have to play with what we have just like any other team who loses 3/4 key players. people want to concede defeat too early, it's just the same fickleness from some people, week in, week out. people don't know how to be anything other than negative unfortunately. 

I think it's less that we lost and more than this has shown how thin our squad is and how worrying that is for the season. Two reds and we're now f**ked for a big game vs Spurs (who have just won easily thanks to good fortune and Shelvy's stupidity). 

Look at United's squad today. It's ridiculously packed with talent and it's disgraceful we've not only failed to keep pace but we've actually gone backwards.

Red cards or not, we had to give a debut to a young player for the first game of the season and will likely play a defender in midfield for the second. That's shambolic. 

The decision alone to sell Matic, to a rival, when we KNOW Bakayoko isn't fit and won't be for a while is just bizarre. Why not keep him and sell at the end of the window if we're that set on it?! Jose's laughing at us and rightly so.

When everyone is fit, our first 11 is very good. But the bench will still be sub-par, and we could be way off the league by the time we can actually field the ideal first team.

Such a bizarre pre season  

Bloo likes this

6 hours ago, enigma said:

where were you during the 2015/16 season. We are not being negative, even Conte has been negative because he can see the parallels between both season. He said he didnt want a mourinho season 2 weeks ago, then complained about our squad. The same thing happened in 2015/16 after we won the league we didnt improve the squad and ended up buying Baba Djilobodji Hector. 

Also just seen Matic run the show for Man u. I am not going to say how i feel or i might get banned from this Forum

Bloo likes this

Just now, The Don Antonio said:

where were you during the 2015/16 season. We are not being negative, even Conte has been negative because he can see the parallels between both season. He said he didnt want a mourinho season 2 weeks ago, then complained about our squad. The same thing happened in 2015/16 after we won the league we didnt improve the squad and ended up buying Baba Djilobodji Hector. 

Also just seen Matic run the show for Man u. I am not going to say how i feel or i might get banned from this Forum

Our team is so much different to that season. Then we had aging players who were becoming liabilities. The team we have now is superior in quality. That season was an anomaly, not the norm.

We are unfortunate at the moment we have key players out. Moses will be back next game and hopefully pedro too, and then we will wait for eden and baka to get fully fit. Eden and baka got injured away from the club, so not much can be done there. We just have to adapt for a short while until we have a fully fit squad. 

I'm not going to concern myself with utd, pool, arsenal etc as they all started off well last season but tapered off. It is a long season with plenty twists and turns. One game in a 37 game season does not change this. 

Edited by enigma
PedroMendez likes this

1 minute ago, enigma said:

Our team is so much different to that season. Then we had aging players who were becoming liabilities. The team we have now is superior in quality. That season was an anomaly, not the norm.

We are unfortunate at the moment we have key players out. Moses will be back next game and hopefully pedro too, and then we will wait for eden and baka to get fully fit. Eden and baka got injured away from the club, so not much can be done there. We just have to adapt for a short while until we have a fully fit squad. 

I'm not going to concern myself with utd, pool, arsenal etc as they all started off well last season but tapered off. It is a long season with plenty twists and turns. 

Very smart and comforting response. Thanks for being reasonable and helping me not feel so negative because honestly my weekend has been f**ked bcoz of cahill