Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 14 Oct 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 1 month later...

Do we have Luiz back for this?? If so I would consider putting him in midfield and rest Kante who looked shattered yesterday and probably can do with a rest, especially if he plays both games for France. Same goes for Bakayoko, if we have Drinkwater back I would play him instead. We have this game, Roma and Watford in the space of 7 days and this is by far our easies match so I would rest quite a few player actually.

Tibo

Cahill Christensen Rudiger

Zappa Luiz Drinkwater Kenedy

Willian  Bats Musonda

Subs- Hazard Pedro Fab Baka Dave

Palace ore the worst team in this league, so this team should easily be good enough for the win. Bring on Baka or Fab in the 2nd half for Drinkwater, Pedro for Willian and Hazard for Kenedy or Musonda. Hazard and Pedro will tear apart a tired Palace defence that are leaking goals for fun.

October looks an easier month in terms of quality of opposition, but the games still come thick and fast, so squad rotation is key. We have 6 games in a 17 day period and this is our easiest match.

Also, I'm going to have another rant. We play Roma after this game on a Wednesday night and then Watford on The lunchtime kickoff on Saturday. WTF????.

I know that Roma and Watford aren't as tough as Atletico and City, but it's not that easy either. Roma are a very decent side and Watford are in form, 5th in the league and only 1 point behind us as things stand. Big clubs at the other top leagues normally get protected from this sort of thing from happening, yet we get screwed over time and time again.

I just hope we don't give them their first goal of the season! I'd love to see some fringe players get some time here but keep a stacked back line: dave - christensen - rudiger

When is Drinky going to be ready to go? I'd love to see him with Kante in the middle.

Edited by seanlu13913

Tibo

Rudi AC Luiz

Moses Baka Kante Azpi

Musonda Batman Hazard

I would like us to line up in this way. Willian and Pedro just are cutting it for me. Musonda is a real talent and I think he can show people exactly how good he is if given a shot (aka Andreas).

Andreas should be a definite starter. One of our best, if not our best CB. Alonso should get the pressure of losing his place to give him a kick on his back side. Has been poor in the last games. Cesc has no place in the team. Sorry, but its true. 

This game is essential for the rotation, Conte must absolutely change a few players before the game against AS Roma, because after we play only saturday at 12:30  

I see 

Tibo

Azpi-Christensen-Luiz

Zappa-Bakayoko-Drinkwater-Kennedy

Hazard-Michy-Musonda

I guess its a matter of who comes back fit or injured from the internationals. Morata won't be fit for a while so Michy will have to up his game for the next few weeks.  Can only see 3 points but I think we will be Palace's first victim in regards to them scoring.

Courtois

Azpi   Andreas   Cahill

Zappa   Drinkwater(?)   Bakayoko   Alonso

Charly   Bats   Eden

Get a number of players rested without weakening the team too much. They're still a premier league team at the end of the day and anything can happen. 

Have I missed something? Why are people putting Kante out the team? Regardless if the team needs rotating, he is very important and is an engine. No way will he be left. I think people are getting complacent because of Palace form. Look, it is still a PL game, not a Carabao cup fixture. I get a lot of people want Musonda to start but let's face it. Not going to happen.

On October 3, 2017 at 07:31, didierforever said:

Tibo

Rudi AC Luiz

Moses Baka Kante Azpi

Musonda Batman Hazard

I would like us to line up in this way. Willian and Pedro just are cutting it for me. Musonda is a real talent and I think he can show people exactly how good he is if given a shot (aka Andreas).

Andreas should be a definite starter. One of our best, if not our best CB. Alonso should get the pressure of losing his place to give him a kick on his back side. Has been poor in the last games. Cesc has no place in the team. Sorry, but its true. 

Difference between Christensen and Musonda is the former is battle hardened and ready for the first team. Charly, to put it bluntly, isn't.

41 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Should be an easier game than Forest. 

Ooh careful!!

CPFC always raise their game against us and their fans (who are some of the nosiest) will be well up for it.

MUST win and I will be gutted if we concede a goal to them. I know Benteke is out - anyone know if Zaha is back for them? He's been out bit he looked okay when I saw him driving his Lamborghini through Croydon last week!!

37 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Ooh careful!!

CPFC always raise their game against us and their fans (who are some of the nosiest) will be well up for it.

MUST win and I will be gutted if we concede a goal to them. I know Benteke is out - anyone know if Zaha is back for them? He's been out bit he looked okay when I saw him driving his Lamborghini through Croydon last week!!

Anything less than a two goal win will be shocking, even without Morata. 

Palace with seven defeats out of seven, with seventeen conceded and none scored. Probably the worst time to play them as they will struggle for their lives, Conte must know that we have to win this to gain momentum again. Looking forward to this game after the International break but have a bad feeling about this game. Prove me wrong lads let's smash them to pieces.