Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 14 Oct 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Pendergast said:

We stank. I mean.. badly. Thought the performance against City was the worst under Conte's management, but what we did today was way worse. Anyway, the squad is not good enough. We totally surprised ourselves last year, the competition was poor, etc etc. And we did not change anything. So what we get right now, its all about Emenalo the C. I am not going to blame the players or the manager. 

The only person to blame here is the manager.

We lost the game when he put GC, DL on the team sheet than AC, rudi as well as willian.

Sorry, but only CONTE to be blamed for this sh*t.

When you win the league, you're supposed to strengthen your team, especially your first XI. Didn't do it in 2010, didn't do it in 2015 and it's the same thing here. But oh, I'm just being a whiney little c**t and the board actually put together a fantastic window apparently and everything's all nice and rosy. 

Going to have a beer or two now.

1 minute ago, coco said:

We really really really really really missed the little man today.

???

We need the little man to beat a team that has not won a single game or scored a single goal so far in the premier league ? I understand where u r coming from but i dont think his presence will do much considering how our whole team played.

1 minute ago, Pendergast said:

Tell me something - did Bad(man) give a hand to Pedro and Conte, or he left without doing it. Because the Tv I was watching didnt show or even repeat that, only part of the whole substitution. 

pedro high fived the air as bats passed him, about three meters away

1 minute ago, goose said:

People shouldn't go on about squad depth and board not buying. This performance has f**k all to do with that but rather Conte picking players and a system that was all wrong. 

I do not see a connection between the system and an unforgivable number of individual errors and casualness. I do not believe that looking at certain players performance in previous games and in training you would still put them in the starting line. Unless you are limited in choice, i.e. your squad depth is sh*t.

1 minute ago, Pendergast said:

Tell me something - did Bad(man) give a hand to Pedro and Conte, or he left without doing it. Because the Tv I was watching didnt show or even repeat that, only part of the whole substitution. 

Didn’t see him go near Pedro, Pedro looked a bit stumped as he seem to hold his hand out and Bats veered away from him. Didn’t see Conte in the shot. 

Full marks to Palace - deserved winners by a country mile.

Bats - seriously BATS; you cost us £32m and you deliver so very little.  You're a lovely lad on Twitter but jeez you are not fit to wear our shirt ever again.  Utterly, utterly clueless.

Baks - big lad but you back out of challenges  and for gods sake go away and practice your passing accuracy.

Hazard - was he playing today?  Has he fooked off to Real Madrid already?  Ballon d'or candidate my arse.

Conte - I still have faith in you but for heavens sake make the obvious changes sooner rather than later.

As already posted that's the title gone for us - 3 defeats in less than the first quarter and we are now dead in the water.  Top 4 at best.

City purring and they are going all the way imo.

On a side note, I absolutely despise the sport media in Ireland.

Us winning away to Atletico Madrid: a good 2 or 3 hours before any half decent report comes out (and Liverpool winning 1-0 against some farmers is headline news)

We lose to Crystal Palace: articles galore as soon as the full time whistle is blown

1 minute ago, Stas1 said:

I do not see a connection between the system and an unforgivable number of individual errors and casualness. I do not believe that looking at certain players performance in previous games and in training you would still put them in the starting line. Unless you are limited in choice, i.e. your squad depth is sh*t.

Squad depth is sh*t... we have mousanda? Utd have martial? Linggard? Rashford? 

1 minute ago, Drogbaholic said:

Musonda did more in ten minutes than Willian all season. Needs to be relegated to domestic cup games and sold at the end of the season. He’s been poor for a few seasons now and at 29 he’s not gonna get any better.

I'm pretty certain Willian will start the next league game and Musonda won't even make the bench.