Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 14 Oct 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

33 minutes ago, Raven8er said:

Stupid question lads and lasses, but have we ever started a match with -

Dave - Christensen - Rudiger... ?

I just feel we have one of the best young CB's in the League who isn't getting the game time he deserves and Rudiger who really hasn't put a foot wrong since his arrival and has looked solid. Luiz and Cahill have both been fantastic servants to the club but it's about time we made the changes.

Anybody?.. :D

chi blue likes this

20 hours ago, just said:

You saw Zaha in his Caha?

One good game a season, usually against us. A complete fraud of a footballer. Was praying Tottenham spent big on him in the summer.

And there we go...........................

Had a long journey back home from Yorkshire today so put Radio 5 on to listen to the game with Pat Nevin co-commentating.  as I heard the two sides read out and heard the Palace fans noisier than ever I just had a bad feeling even before a ball was kicked and so it turned out. Haven't SEEN any of it but listened to the whole game and wee Pat was very critical. Seems we lacked bottle and just didn't turn up. Zaha and Townsend had an absolute field day and it begs the questions why would you not start Rudiger and Christensen - our two quickest and most in-form defenders? We were poor and by the sound of things Willian and Bats were particularly bad (oh to have another striker option - Abraham bags another 2.........). 

Didn't want to believe it was going to be a head to head between the two Manchester clubs and I know it's still early days but right now we seem to be WAY behind City. I know we've got injuries to key players but no excuses for a still decent side to get outplayed by the bottom club on zero points with zero goals. That's as bad as it gets.

:sad:

yorkleyblue and just like this

2 minutes ago, didierforever said:

I should take a step back from giving my opinion that conte is to be blamed In a perfectly civilised manner and yet getting abuse from that jerk? Seems perfectly fair!!!

Abuses someone by calling them a jerk while complaining about being abused, in England and the rest of the western world mate being a cheeky c**t and provoking already wound up people with arrogance and being condescending is abuse worthy because it's rude and ignorant, if you want to interact with people from different cultures learn what's rude in those cultures.

Maybe daddy coco doesn't run and rescue you because he hasn't positioned himself to chastise people who are mean to you when you're unnecessarily cheeky, I get on fine with everyone here except you, you're pathetic if I ever have a friendly debate without fail you like every post that says anything that counters my point, I mean you like every f**king one without fail, you take sly little digs, like the one about cahill earlier, I ignore it, I even like your posts when you occasionally say something not stupid, just to show I'm not petty, but truth is you're just a horrible little sh*t and pathetic. 

Now put your big boy pants on learn how not to be condescending and cheeky when you debate and you won't need to cry to mods, I'm sure if you were a dashing blonde he may be inclined to go above and beyond the call of duty but a cheeky little Indian boy, well.....I  wouldn't expect much when you're in the wrong, if you had a real grievance then sure. 

46 minutes ago, Richard P said:

Been to the game. Quite simple, team were poor as a whole. Palace wanted it more. I tell the kids I coach you can have a bad game but you can always run and show desire. Michy played poorly, can’t hold the ball up or get it and run at people. Dave and all the defenders poor in different ways. Players need to think about today.

Totally agree Richard, on way home from game now, thankfully my Mrs put beer in fridge, and I can sit and listen to Trevor Nelson on radio 2 tonight, piss poor shameful performance, but us lot care, not sure if players do though?

1 minute ago, Sexyfootball said:

They've been starters in 3 games this year:

Tottenham (A) Won 2-1

Stoke (A) - Won 4-0

Man City (H) - Lost 1-0

Thanks! @Sexyfootball ::clap2::

I get that we need to rotate the squad with Champions League on Wednesday but we also need to start our best 11 (evidently) when we can. Hopefully Christensen and Rudiger both start against Roma.

We need to start to form a partnership between the 3 center halves of Dave, Christensen and Rudiger and the only way to do that is to have them playing together week in week out.

Just now, erskblue said:

Just hate it when we get beaten. Been a fan long enough to know it happens and I'll get it into perspective later.

Just annoyed at losing to Palace.

Rant over!

Well mate, like you being a Chelsea fan and of Scottish descent, I went from city defeat to Scotland WC exit to this, I'm thinking of watching f**king curling  

erskblue and Sexyfootball like this

1 minute ago, erskblue said:

Just hate it when we get beaten. Been a fan long enough to know it happens and I'll get it into perspective later.

Just annoyed at losing to Palace.

Rant over!

Ersk, it was as bad as I have seen us play for ages, have a nasty feeling about all this, maybe beer and a long journey ey home is clouding my judgement

To make matters worse, I did a 6 match accumulator, I had:

Burney - West Ham (Draw) - WON
Man City - Stoke (Man City) - WON
Swansea - Huddersfield (Swansea) - WON
Spurs - Bournemouth (Spurs) - WON
Watford - Arsenal (Arsenal) - CURRENTLY WINNING
Palace - Chelsea (Chelsea) - f**k OFF

Would have won £90

I love Conte but he has to leaRN TO play players due to their form and not their reputation. CAPTAIN LEADER LEGEND LAST DITCH TACKLER CAHILL HAS TO BE BENCHED. Rudiger and Christensen have been been better but he benches them because  Cahill is English. 

* Batshuayi doesnt suit Contes system. Even Musonda looked better when he came on as he is more fluid and dynamic. Batshuayi is too Immobile, not technical and not tactical (lacks brains). I was shocked he had the balls to throw a tantrum at being subbed when he didnt absolutely nothing but occupy space, its no suprise sakho just left him and went to press willian for their second goal 

Poor performance today from everyone just never got going, worryingly palace kept isolating our defenders with a simple long ball over the top, we desperately missed Kante covering and mopping those up today.

Time to bounce back with an important European game coming up. 

UTC::ChELSeAFaN::

Edited by dan_cfc

Sad that during the transfer window we knew Conte wanted cover for Morata, a decent centre mid and an improvement on Moses on the wing.

now Morata, Kante and Moses all out injured, Conte must be furious right now.

Not taking away from some of his tactical mistakes.

The board need to trust him and get the target players he wants

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Haven't been able to watch as I was at work, absolutely gutted at the result, I take it we played very badly? 

No we were not bad but Crystal Palace turned up as Barcelona Palace FC against us.

Conte bent over again to Willan-Fabregas-Cahill amigo trio

Slojo likes this

Just now, ChelsaePirate said:

No we were not bad but Crystal Palace turned up as Barcelona Palace FC against us.

Conte bent over again to Willan-Fabregas-Cahill amigo trio

Fabregas I understand, we are very short in that area, but Willian & Cahill starting? What the f**k is going on with Conte's team selection. 

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Fabregas I understand, we are very short in that area, but Willian & Cahill starting? What the f**k is going on with Conte's team selection. 

I pick Rudiger over cahill all day but he is captain you can't be surprised at that, not sure why pedro is out of favour or maybe he has a knock 

Slojo likes this

1 hour ago, brownindian said:

With a win today Arsenal will leap frog Chelsea to the fourth position. 

GO WATFORD !!!

With a win today Watford will leap frog Chelsea to the fourth position. :face_palm:

We all know that there are no easy games in this league but today was all about desire, guts and glory especially when top teams play mid and lower table teams; I'm not looking forward to next especially when Watford are on a high having just turned over Arsenal....someone better get a grip of this team.