Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Strider6003

Film Discussion thread

Into the Wild

@Krc-fan Did you see this film?

Like I was saying on the music thread, for me the ending was so depressing and such a waste of a good life.

I couldn't understand why he had not researched how to survive in Alaska?

I forget now about his parents, yet it felt in film he was running away from them or their expectations.

One film I saw in early 2000's was in black and white and I think it might have been Greek.

It starts off in a coastal community with a 'Greek' builder going to collect payment for work only to find the owner has gone yet left an entrance ticket to some event.

He decides to go and this is to an underground event and an hour of an emotional rollercoaster.

I thought it was called something like Tsatzikis which to me sounds like a Mediterranean sauce you would have in a baguette.

If anyone knows the correct name of the film let me know as I would like to see it again.

Thought I'd resurrect this thread to ask if anyone's seen the Shape of Water?  Just got back from seeing it and a bit bemused by it really.  I enjoyed it but it was very silly and weird - a bit like a 50s B movie monster film but with lots of money and special effects.  All a bit surreal.  But Best Picture? I haven't seen the others but if that's the best film of the last year, I'd be surprised.

On 31-8-2017 at 17:05, Strider6003 said:

One film I saw in early 2000's was in black and white and I think it might have been Greek.

It starts off in a coastal community with a 'Greek' builder going to collect payment for work only to find the owner has gone yet left an entrance ticket to some event.

He decides to go and this is to an underground event and an hour of an emotional rollercoaster.

I thought it was called something like Tsatzikis which to me sounds like a Mediterranean sauce you would have in a baguette.

If anyone knows the correct name of the film let me know as I would like to see it again.

Mama Mia?

:drama: