Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

enigma

Anybody got a second team you support not in a top division?

Sutton had the chance to go second today from 5th. They drew 1-1 with Wrexham who are one place above them but they do have a game in hand over two/four teams a head of them. 

In other news, if the achieve promotion to the football league they would currently be forced to rip up their artifical 3d pitch, which is also used by the local community, because they’re banned in the EFL. The punishment for it is being relegated, twice.

Not only will it cost them all the prize money from promotion to replace it, they’ll lose revenue from the community use and add another sh*te standard pitch that’s prone to flooding/freezing etc. with games more likely to be called off.

The cherry on the cake is they have to accept promotion and agree to change it in May with the football league set to vote in allowing 3D pitches in June. They wonder why lower league teams struggle financially!

Celebrated both Rochdale goals v Spuds today. Particularly their late equaliser. Well done Rochdale.

Oh and Carlisle won 2-0 at home yesterday. They now travel away to both Barnet on Tuesday then Yeovil on Saturday! Two long away trips in quick succession.

Seen Bath play many times over the years, cheap, but they bore me to tears. Sideways passing, not a lot to get excited about and the tea is scolding hot, tastes like sh*t. Rovers played their for 10 years I think, played Liverpool once, most exciting thing that happened their. 

Edited by Floyd25

Never minded a certain club close to the Bridge, that play in white (not Spurs), because I liked them as a young kid. I feel sorry that they waste their time hating us, because most of us couldn't give a toss. 

Edited by Floyd25

Brentford

Not exactly a second team, more of a soft spot, purely because they were the closest league team to where I used to live. I'd like to see them do well, but in truth it goes as far as checking their results. I only ever went to Griffin Park once, and that was to watch us play in a pre-season friendly. Many moons ago, I don't remember a thing about the game, but I did have a rather pleasant encounter with a female Brentford fan.