Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Carefree_OBrien

Jamie Vardy

10 minutes ago, Carefree_OBrien said:

It doesn't matter what you bid, we're not going to sell him with just over a week to go. He's probably our most important player, our talisman and the owners aren't going to dismantle our team by selling him Drinkwater and Mahrez in one go. We don't need the money, the owners don't need the money.

We'd let one of the three go at most, with Vardy being the least likely. It would take a stupid amount of money and we'd need a replacement in before he went. The market has been a nightmare this summer and everyone has struggled pretty much, the club know that and aren't going to do anything stupid.

Edited by foxedup

3 hours ago, evissy said:

I just don't like to see that guy. Something bothers me with his face. For that reason alone I don't want him here. I know it is extremely stupid but there you go emoji3.png

I'm with you. No idea why, but when I see him I cringe.

Apart from that very shallow observation: no idea whether he'd be any good for us. I always felt he totally overperformed in one season, and as a result is now overrated.

yorkleyblue likes this

2 minutes ago, joey69 said:

wud snap him up before an aging Lloronte

There is just a 2 year gap between Llorente and Vardy.

Vardy is a player who is 30 and depends majorly on his speed where as Llorente is a player who has a better overall game play.

I would take llorente over Vardy.