Your unpopular opinion about Chelsea

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Saddled with too many past it has-beens like Cahill, cesc, luiz and pedro etc, too many never-is-gonna-bees like baka, zappa, drinkwater etc bang average players like Moses, Alonso, rudiger, willian etc.

And only a few really good players who are being dragged down with the ship,  azpi, tibo, Andreas and Kante with the one truly world class player who deserves better in hazard.

Honestly we should get rid of almost all of them and start from scratch. Sadly is the good and one great one we are likely to loose.

13 hours ago, Munkworth said:

10 men went to mow is an outdated, sh*t song that is too slow and should f**k off and die. 

It frustrates me when I hear two separate went to mow's in the same stand. Impossible to sing along when we can't even time it properly. People nearest me will be about four numbers behind sometimes...

8 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Saddled with too many past it has-beens like Cahill, cesc, luiz and pedro etc, too many never-is-gonna-bees like baka, zappa, drinkwater etc bang average players like Moses, Alonso, rudiger, willian etc.

And only a few really good players who are being dragged down with the ship,  azpi, tibo, Andreas and Kante with the one truly world class player who deserves better in hazard.

Honestly we should get rid of almost all of them and start from scratch. Sadly is the good and one great one we are likely to loose.

I dont think Rudiger is average

If we have a few sh*t seasons all the plastics/ Thomas Cook supporters will lose interest, and find another club to follow. 

Relegation to the Championship would allow new grounds to visit, get a bit of passion going amongst our support again- it's funny how the loudest supporters in the Premiership tend to be clubs who've suffered in the past, and have just got promoted.

Every cloud has a silver lining!

50 minutes ago, Phillip said:

If lamps signed for the ratmunchers or Rottenham, I would have been very upset but still Would not consider even that Something to remove Lamps from Chelsea legend status.

Just to clear up the Lamps situation. It was the underhand nature of the deal which stunk....... His Uncle and Father have previous.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/09/manchester-city-error-frank-lampard-new-york-city-fc-deal

Lampard’s arrival at City was a surprise given the statement he made on 27 July on “joining” NYCFC. “I didn’t want to play anywhere else in England because I had been so affiliated with one club,” he said. “So it made sense for me to move.”

Edited by Coral Snake
Better link

28 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I don't think anyone actually knows what she does so i don't see how you could possibly have come to this conclusion.

A LOT of people have the exact opposite opinion. I dont know how they come to that conclusion. 

But I base mine off the fact that we consistently sign players for below their perceived value and sell them above their perceived value & that we've conducted a number of good business deals recently. 

Edited by benjsross

32 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

Kante is overrated 

His distribution during the first 20 minutes last night was piss poor, Baka would have been flamed for a couple of Kante's attempted passes to the invisible player on the pitch so for me the criticism of Kante is only fair. That said he improved considerably in the second half.

Edited by the special one

19 hours ago, benjsross said:

A LOT of people have the exact opposite opinion. I dont know how they come to that conclusion. 

But I base mine off the fact that we consistently sign players for below their perceived value and sell them above their perceived value & that we've conducted a number of good business deals recently. 

I personally don't mind her as i don't know what she does, so can't see why people hate her either. Same with Emanalo.

The last bit i don't agree with. The last few windows i'd actually say we've signed a fair few sh*t deals for over their perceived value. I.e. Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Baka etc. 

We do a bloody good deal when we come to selling people though. 

10 minutes ago, coco said:

So easy to make that comment when they haven't had a chance. Did you say the same about Andreas ? probably.

Andreas was a no-nothing before the start of the season and not getting VVD was going to make us relegation material according to some.

I honestly feel Chalobah could have been a decent squad player, specially if Baka had hit the ground running (who i still think will go on to be a very good player for us), and it would have made DD totally redundant. As for cesc, i feel RLC can easily match him.

13 minutes ago, coco said:

So easy to make that comment when they haven't had a chance. Did you say the same about Andreas ? probably.

Jermaine Beckford and Akinfenwa haven't had the chance to play for Chelsea, maybe they are good enough? 

9 minutes ago, didierforever said:

Andreas was a no-nothing before the start of the season and not getting VVD was going to make us relegation material according to some.

I honestly feel Chalobah could have been a decent squad player, specially if Baka had hit the ground running (who i still think will go on to be a very good player for us), and it would have made DD totally redundant. As for cesc, i feel RLC can easily match him.

RLC i fear is a new Sturridge, good player but will probably spend half the season on the injury list.

Cesc is a liability defensively the game has moved you cannot have many players that are not able to press and when you have creative players like Hazard do you want them pressing to allow Fabregas to be the spare man. If we went four at the back there would be more opportunity for him yet still think it would be limited.

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Andreas was a no-nothing before the start of the season and not getting VVD was going to make us relegation material according to some

The overwhelming consensus was that AC was ready because he had first team experience in germany and the CL with good performances everyone actually watched. As opposed to other youth players who don't shine in the championship but get touted to be better than half the first team.

I barely saw anyone who would have been happy buying VVD over him. a Chelsea fan NOT saying youth player x is better? pull the other one

Edited by Stim