JMaher94

Your unpopular opinion about Chelsea

I can't really hate arsenal.
Watching them and their loser's attitude in any aspect of the game just makes me sad for anyone who actually supports this club...
Feel like they'd have to be much more of a general threat for me to hate them

22 minutes ago, Luiz4Chelsea said:

I can't really hate arsenal.
Watching them and their loser's attitude in any aspect of the game just makes me sad for anyone who actually supports this club...
Feel like they'd have to be much more of a general threat for me to hate them

I hate them because if the roles reversed I guarantee they would have no sympathy for you.

OK i'll have ago, Our Fickle fans who have dined out on Chelsea being winners (recently), when we hit a bit of mud, all the vitriol comes out, check the match day thread on here, we are in a privileged time in our History, not entitled times.....

On 29/08/2017 at 12:11, enigma said:

it's pretty bemusing how this thread is so popular. it seems it's popular to have poor opinions about the club. 

Maybe it's because people can post negative opinions without having a barrage of abuse thrown at them. It's kinda like what is said in this topic, stays in this topic. Your unpopular opinion is immune. 

Like you I don't hold a negative view about the club/board, I'm too bias. I very rarely say positive things though for fear of jinxing it!

32 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

OK i'll have ago, Our Fickle fans who have dined out on Chelsea being winners (recently), when we hit a bit of mud, all the vitriol comes out, check the match day thread on here, we are in a privileged time in our History, not entitled times.....

I can't begin to imagine the colossal meltdown if they were around during our really bad times, or how they would have reacted to some of our transfer signings back then.

4 hours ago, IliyaKrostin said:

Gueye is better than Kante.

I know this is the unpopular opinions thread, but what you are saying is simply not true. Put Gueye in Leicester 2 seasons ago, Leicester don't win the league, put Gueye in Chelsea 1 season ago, Chelsea probably don't win the league. Similar types of player, but Kante does everything better. Gueye has been poor at the start of this season too, he was anonymous against us. When Kante is on the field, you know it, you can't say the same for Gueye though.

1 hour ago, Scott Harris said:

I know this is the unpopular opinions thread, but what you are saying is simply not true. Put Gueye in Leicester 2 seasons ago, Leicester don't win the league, put Gueye in Chelsea 1 season ago, Chelsea probably don't win the league. Similar types of player, but Kante does everything better. Gueye has been poor at the start of this season too, he was anonymous against us. When Kante is on the field, you know it, you can't say the same for Gueye though.

I really hope you didn't take it seriously what I said... we both got it wrong here.

14 minutes ago, Qaz said:

If I was Oxlade-Chamberlain (sp?), I would have chosen Liverpool over Chelsea too.

He'll get more game time there and suits Klopps style of play

So would I. More so based on him being a Liverpool fan. Most of us would pick our boyhood club even if barca or real came knocking.

On 8/23/2017 at 09:36, Stim said:

No offence mate but unpopular opinion?

possibly one of the most popular opinions on the board, even crossing the line into fanatically so.

Chelsea are not in Kensington & Chelsea so should not be called 'Chelsea'. Instead as the club is in Hammersmith & Fulham (and there's already a Fulham F.C.) the club should be called Hammersmith F.C.

9 hours ago, fitz said:

Chelsea are not in Kensington & Chelsea so should not be called 'Chelsea'. Instead as the club is in Hammersmith & Fulham (and there's already a Fulham F.C.) the club should be called Hammersmith F.C.

The stadium tour guides explain why it's called Chelsea but I can't remember what they say.

Edited by lukecfc

On 03/09/2017 at 03:42, lukecfc said:

The stadium tour guides explain why it's called Chelsea but I can't remember what they say.

I remember the joke about us being lucky to not be called 'KFC' but I can't remember why either. 

3 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I remember the joke about us being lucky to not be called 'KFC' but I can't remember why either. 

I remember now, Fulham already existed so they were looking at neighbouring boroughs for the name and one was Kensington FC (KFC). The guide didn't mention hammersmith at all though.

Edited by lukecfc