Zeta

Deadline Day Drama

It's getting ridiculous isn't it.  I wouldn't mind if the club made it pretty clear that no one would be signed on deadline day, but this year it seems to be just getting our hopes up, all sources saying we are /this/ close signing 'X' player, and it falling through last minute.  At the minute all we're doing is watching other clubs sign good-decent players.

1 minute ago, coco said:

Not gonna happen mate, company directors don't like talking to shareholders if they can help it.

I appreciate that, which is why I mentioned we are not entitled, just would be nice. I am actually of the opinion that there is something more extensive going on behind the scenes, and I don't mean transfers.

2 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

DIju991XcAA48Nh.jpg:large

Looking very thin! you can strike Costa off that list an' all. And we are going to challenge on four fronts, are we? AhahahahahahahahahahHAHAHA

We still have Kennedy? Why?

Just now, Osgood is Good said:

I appreciate that, which is why I mentioned we are not entitled, just would be nice. I am actually of the opinion that there is something more extensive going on behind the scenes, and I don't mean transfers.

I agree mate.

"Leicester City are ready to do business with Chelsea for Danny Drinkwater – but only if they can find a replacement today" - Sun

Looking like an impossible day for us. This is what happends when you leave things late

Just now, Bobbywoodhogan said:

What I don't get is Leicester keep saying they've had no bids but we know Mahrez has left the Algeria squad and travelled to London. So what's going on?

I think Marina just wanted to double check if she can shave 50,000 off his wages demand before they submit a £12m bid.

1 minute ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

What I don't get is Leicester keep saying they've had no bids but we know Mahrez has left the Algeria squad and travelled to London. So what's going on?

Nobody knows. Only Mahrez and his crew knows whats up

"Leicester City are ready to do business with Chelsea for Danny Drinkwater – but only if they can find a replacement today" - Sun
Looking like an impossible day for us. This is what happends when you leave things late
Do we still have Mineiro somewhere close? We could do a swapdeal.

15 minutes ago, Remodez said:

We still have Kennedy? Why?

Because we've failed to replace him. Conte said he would leave on loan if we could sign the right player, how naive he was.