Jump to content




Zeta

Deadline Day Drama


Recommended Posts

 thought we wanted somebody HG which is why we didn't go for others? Should've gone for Conti who was the best in the league last season

Guess Conte knows him well but if he wanted Ox more...

Edited by MANoWAR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MANoWAR said:

 thought we wanted somebody HG which is why we didn't go for others? Should've gone for Conti who was the best in the league last season

Guess Conte knows him well but if he wanted Ox more...

Still three non HG available if we don't register old-Costa giving us space for Zappacosta and others. I'm pretty happy with the price and specialist nature. Yknow, if we aren't beaten to him by Leeds or something last minute, since nothing surprises now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's fuxking loads of players going that would suit our needs, players like Aurier, wtf are we thinking letting Tottenham get him for 25 million, at this point is anyone really going to tell me they don't think he has a stellar attitude...honestly that's piss poor, fits the bill perfectly, 25 million, would start.......please find me a good reason we didn't get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonAntonio said:

There's fuxking loads of players going that would suit our needs, players like Aurier, wtf are we thinking letting Tottenham get him for 25 million, at this point is anyone really going to tell me they don't think he has a stellar attitude...honestly that's piss poor, fits the bill perfectly, 25 million, would start.......please find me a good reason we didn't get him.

He's a bit f**king crazy though haha

I honestly think it could be the personality of the player and the work permit was up in the air due to his conviction for assaulting a police officer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bobbywoodhogan said:

He's a bit f**king crazy though haha

I honestly think it could be the personality of the player and the work permit was up in the air due to his conviction for assaulting a police officer.

Overturned hence work permit I believe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING NEWS

Sky in Italy understand Chelsea have reached a deal to sign Torino right-back Davide Zappacosta.

A fee of £23m plus add-ons has been agreed.

Antonio Conte wants competition at right-wing back, having failed to secure a deal for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

 

£23 mil if he's good could be a steal. Chamberlain was gonna cost nearly twice that and he's not even a natural RWB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

BREAKING NEWS

Sky in Italy understand Chelsea have reached a deal to sign Torino right-back Davide Zappacosta.

A fee of £23m plus add-ons has been agreed.

Antonio Conte wants competition at right-wing back, having failed to secure a deal for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

 

£23 mil if he's good could be a steal. Chamberlain was gonna cost nearly twice that and he's not even a natural RWB.

That's the crux of it! Never heard of him. Sounds like a made up name - the sort of thing a kid would come up with when kicking a ball about in his back garden!

IS he any good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×