Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Zeta

Deadline Day Drama

Same thing being said about Bats was said when we were linked with Lukaku, 3 games into the season and he is proving doubters wrong.

Makes no sense loaning out a 24yr old £30m+ striker. Just sell him to another Premier league club ideally & watch him flourish.

17 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

And exactly how many of those players do you know for certain concrete fact that we made official offers for?  Chamberlain? The only other one I know about an official offer for was Sandro, and you missed him off the list.

The BBC report the same gossip and rumours that all the other media outlets report.  They guess and the make things up, and they actually KNOW no more than you do about the inner workings of any football club.

All transfers news until complete are not concrete news articles. But I do believe the BBC are the most reliable of them all

16 minutes ago, ducavis said:

Same thing being said about Bats was said when we were linked with Lukaku, 3 games into the season and he is proving doubters wrong.

Makes no sense loaning out a 24yr old £30m+ striker. Just sell him to another Premier league club ideally & watch him flourish.

I like bats I really do but I don't think he's a good enough footballer to play up front for us. He's a natural finisher and a great personality but I feel he can't bring others into play well enough. Take the easy pass to willian against Everton with no pressure on him.

Edited by Warner11
Autocorrect mistake
Helmett likes this

20 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

And exactly how many of those players do you know for certain concrete fact that we made official offers for?  Chamberlain? The only other one I know about an official offer for was Sandro, and you missed him off the list.

The BBC report the same gossip and rumours that all the other media outlets report.  They guess and the make things up, and they actually KNOW no more than you do about the inner workings of any football club.

Conte admitted he wanted Walker, and we've made an official bid for Lukaku. Danilo revealed he turned us down for City. Sanches and Krychowiak were available and they would have been really solid squad players yet we didn't do anything.

It's pretty damn clear we are interested in Llorente, I guess the two you could say weren't confirmed was Aurier and Mendy.

6 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Conte admitted he wanted Walker, and we've made an official bid for Lukaku. Danilo revealed he turned us down for City. Sanches and Krychowiak were available and they would have been really solid squad players yet we didn't do anything.

It's pretty damn clear we are interested in Llorente, I guess the two you could say weren't confirmed was Aurier and Mendy.

I think with Krychowiak he was only available on a loan deal and we weren't interested in that.

Why haven't we made a bid for Llorente? That's what I don't get.

4 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

All will be forgiven if this is actually serious and we f**k Spurs in the arse (as well as not losing Llorente to them obviously). Throw in Mahrez and I may smile again.

LEVY AT WORK

It seems Daniel Levy has stepped up his game in the last few days of the transfer window.

Part of the deal that has been agreed between Spurs and Paris Saint-Germain for Serge Aurier includes an exclusivity clause, meaning the Parisians couldn't talk to Chelsea when the Blues made a move for the Ivorian right-back.

That’s according to L’Equipe. 

Unbelievable if Spurs get Llorente after we have been linked with him all summer. Conte has wanted him since last season. We shouldn't have given any time for another club to come in and have their offer accepted. Looks like this might be another one to add to the list of failed transfers in this incredibly frustrating transfer window.

Just now, GlasgowK said:

LEVY AT WORK

It seems Daniel Levy has stepped up his game in the last few days of the transfer window.

Part of the deal that has been agreed between Spurs and Paris Saint-Germain for Serge Aurier includes an exclusivity clause, meaning the Parisians couldn't talk to Chelsea when the Blues made a move for the Ivorian right-back.

Levy really seems to hate us, when I'm pretty sure all we did to incur his wrath was bid for one of their players who wanted to leave. Strange.

Zola likes this

3 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Levy really seems to hate us, when I'm pretty sure all we did to incur his wrath was bid for one of their players who wanted to leave. Strange.

Maybe Roman stole his lunch once. He'd rather sell a player to United for 10 mil than sell to us for 100 mil.

Helmett likes this

19 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Oh yeah I misread thought it said from 4/1 to 7/1

I read it the same way at first too! 

We just need to be brutal now, I couldn't care less how much the players cost, we just need to get a couple in!

Chigzzer likes this

I'm pretty much resigned to us not getting anyone else now. It just seems like every player we try to get, we f**k up. Strange how little pulling power the PL champions have. Even Morata wanted to go to Man Utd, we just got the one they chose not to go for out of him and Lukaku.

Edited by Zeta

10 minutes ago, GlasgowK said:

LEVY AT WORK

What a c*nt.