Zeta

Deadline Day Drama

2 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Chelsea keeping third player target, other than Drinkwater and Zappacosta, close to their chests. [@Matt_Law_DT]

Could be a late twist!

He is one of the better jurnos when it comes to Chelsea but he is also the one that has said he was sure it was not Mahrez so then who else is there?

We're just under 1hr30 away from the window closing and we've not announced a single player after all these 'closing in' rumours. I just struggle to understand how other teams go from rumour to announcement and photo with a shirt in a matter of hours, and we have stories dragging on for months.

I don't really go in for all the transfer window hype and will support whoever turns out for us, but if it means Conte being unhappy and us being seriously under-equipped to deal with pushing for any sort of major trophy, then you have to say we've dropped the ball!

i have just logged on to Matt Law's twitter account and 2 minutes ago he tweeted that we are in talks with Ross Barkley but he is unsure. WTF. He has already turned us down. I don't know where these above comments have come from

5 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Chelsea keeping third player target, other than Drinkwater and Zappacosta, close to their chests. [@Matt_Law_DT]

Could be a late twist!

anyway cant keep close to chest for more than an hour if they need to get medical and papers signed!!

Hope this is true....:JC_doubleup:

If he's not just looking for clicks then it's gotta be Mahrez especially since everyone has been saying they haven't heard a thing which would be the case if we're trying to keep it quiet. This is probably just wishful thinking on my part given our current window. 

Oxlade-Chamberlin, Barkley and Lorriente all turning us down... what the f**k are we saying to them?!?

This is what you get when you shop at this level, they know they are not good enough to be 40 game a year players for us so they bottle it to go elsewhere. We should be shopping for winners not from the clubs where they bread a statisfaction with loosing and picking up a pay cheque.

2 minutes ago, TheFunkeyGibbon said:

Oxlade-Chamberlin, Barkley and Lorriente all turning us down... what the f**k are we saying to them?!?

This is what you get when you shop at this level, they know they are not good enough to be 40 game a year players for us so they bottle it to go elsewhere. We should be shopping for winners not from the clubs where they bread a statisfaction with loosing and picking up a pay cheque. emoji34.png

World Cup year mate they want to play 

Just now, TheAwesomeGem said:

Good news finally. Mahrez and Drinkwater set to join Chelsea perhaps in the next hour.

Drinkwater is at our base ready for medical if fee is agreed. 

Mahrez is sheer guesswork. Not one reliable link to say we are interested