Zeta

Deadline Day Drama

9 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Our ambition it seems is a tier below true world class clubs.

we haven't strengthened our first team in this window IMO. Our squad is far weaker over all. That in itself is shocking.

its the stadium, it simply has to be.

Well at least have the decency to tell us this instead of keeping it a secret. At least set our expectation instead of leading us to disappointment. 

1 minute ago, Barrettinator said:

We've become Banter FC of West London in one summer it seems.

Hahahaha wtf? I'm sorry but this is just hilarious at this point. Losing my sh*t really

Come on Danny boy and Zappa, do what Barkley did. Imagine if they turned their backs on deals now as well, surely Roman would have to look at our negotiating team and make a change. Plus this is just too funny. We are the Champions, a top manager and a rich owner, won many trophies over recent years but the likes of Llorente, Ox, others and finally Ross flippin Barkely, at a club who rarley ever make it to the CL, been pushing all summer to leave them, and he turns us down. We are a laughing stock and you just gotta laugh with it lol.

This is bizarre, I sure hope it's all media mind games. What are the chances of so many players rejecting us in one day?

Or maybe I'm just being delusional and don't want to cope with reality...