Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
TomCFC85

Which active former Chelsea Premier League Player would you take back?

Premier League Player you'd take back?   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Lukaku - Manchester United
    • Chalobah - Watford
    • De Bruyne - Manchester City
    • Mata - Manchester United
    • Salah - Liverpool
    • Cech - Arsenal
    • Matic - Manchester United
    • Bertrand - Southampton
    • Other

16 hours ago, TomCFC85 said:

Personally, I'd go with Salah.
Think he'd really develop into a great player under Conte and would fit our system better than other players included. 

Funny enough I went salah thought I'd be the only one, was arguing with much resistance that he would be great for this system, he is a lot to think about for defenders, not a top footballer but does a similar job to Pedro + goals. He will bag 20 this season and that's nothing to turn you're nose up at since we have only had a few in our club who have done it. 

Sun zhi likes this

Not right at the moment but in a few years time, I'd say Solanke. Wether his advisers have acted correctly is open to debate. A quick look through the beginnings of his 'thread' though shows many of us had very high hopes for him.

13 hours ago, Stim said:

He is active in my heart 

Was watching a highlight video of our 13 game winning streak, and the amount of opening goals and 1 nil wins thanks to a moment of magic from him. 

Costa was the best player in the league by a mile until January. We wouldn't have won the league without him, he was an absolute beast!

17 hours ago, TomCFC85 said:

I know he's not a premier league player but I have a special spot for Schurrle 

Same here. I hope his health problems are a thing of the past now.

As far a the active PL players: there's nobody who really comes to mind to want back, I'm very much a out of sight, out of mind sort of person. But if pressed, I might go for Cech.

Stim likes this

KDB because we don't have enough players like him. fabregas and hazard are pretty much our only real creative outlets. he would also slot into the first team which i can't say the same about with any of the others on that list. that is if we are talking of the first team now, i wouldn't take matic or even lukaku over what we have. 

Edited by enigma
Ernie_blue and wallosh like this

5 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

Robert Huth obviously

That's very smart actually. In the past Blackburn Rovers used to put Christopher Mamba in when they were losing as a forward.  He was CD as well and did some really good job with all the crosses they deliver to him. I consider big Robbie as better than him and we do business with Leicester easily. So just do it. Bring him back on board :D 

Funny enough I went salah thought I'd be the only one, was arguing with much resistance that he would be great for this system, he is a lot to think about for defenders, not a top footballer but does a similar job to Pedro + goals. He will bag 20 this season and that's nothing to turn you're nose up at since we have only had a few in our club who have done it. 

I won't take him for free

9 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

Without Mikel we'd probably be the 7th best team in England right now

Yep but we can't hang on to him forever, a wonderful servant to the club. 

None, really. They made their choices. Let them suffer!

Mata is the one I regret most. It's not that the club needs him at all, just that he was always such a likeable player who really was playing so well for the club. 

Salah, Lukaku, Cech, Sturridge... Robben. A team with both Robben and Hazard would have been fun to watch.