Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Mod Stark

Server Maintenance - Tomorrow night

5 minutes ago, moi said:

Nor would a male stripper!  With your striking good looks, @coco, you should consider that as a career option!

Ok i admit it. Good looks left me years ago. But the sense of humour has replaced it. Not a bad deal really, it's good to make people laugh.

Valerie and moi like this

43 minutes ago, coco said:

Ok i admit it. Good looks left me years ago. But the sense of humour has replaced it. Not a bad deal really, it's good to make people laugh.

I would much rather have a man who makes me laugh than a man who makes me drool!  You can laugh all day - it's a bit exhausting to drool all day!

yorkleyblue likes this

Just now, moi said:

I would much rather have a man who makes me laugh than a man who makes me drool!  You can laugh all day - it's a bit exhausting to drool all day!

I'll take your word for it.

moi likes this

15 minutes ago, moi said:

What's wrong with having both in a man? And what's with the "all day" thing, an hour or 2 max every other day, I'd say. Add an hour per week to do techy stuff I can't manage myself, and it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship :smile:

moi likes this