Jump to content




coco

Chelsea Vs Roma (CL) Wed 18 Oct 2017 KO 19:45 GMT


Recommended Posts

Need to change the back line. 4 2 3 1

Bats

Pedro. Haz.  Musonda

Baka    luiz

Kennedy. Rudiger. Christensen zappa

Tbo

Morata ampadu alonso from bench

 

Edited by maka_cdm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've defended Michy, he's talented and can score goals, but he can't be utilised as a one man striker, not good enough, we'll need to start a false 9, if Morata isn't fit. I can't believe we've started this season with a backup striker who isn't good enough and isn't trusted, this is madness, pure lunacy. Don't think I can stomach watching Willian on current form either, not sure what's happened to him, Conte needs to do the right thing and drop him, can't see why not. 

Edited by Floyd25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed the palace, only match this I've missed season, too afraid to watch highlights lol

Need a reaction here - I don't believe the league is beyond us, but need something to kickstart our season - would like to see Musonda get a chance.. Willian is stinking out the place and nows the time for Musonda to prove his worth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Met my Italian Friend after one year back from Italy , I told him we got Antonio Conte from Juve meanwhile , he said : “ Antonio Conte is Crazy ah"

Without Cahill we got 12 out of 12 points this season , with Cahill we got 1 out of 12 points.

I think my friend makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

I've defended Michy, he's talented and can score goals, but he can't be utilised as a one man striker, not good enough, we'll need to start a false 9, if Morata isn't fit. I can't believe we've started this season with a backup striker who isn't good enough and isn't trusted, this is madness, pure lunacy. Don't think I can stomach watching Willian on current form either, not sure what's happened to him, Conte needs to do the right thing and drop him, can't see why not. 

Unlike Willian I believe that not playing Bats is tantamount to writing him off forevermore.

With Willian he have options. Hazard or Pedro as a false 9 is horrible imo so Bats should play, after hopefully having a boot up his arse in training.

 

Assuming Morata isn't 100% of cours, no need to rush him back if he isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bats shd be stuck on the bench. I only trust him as a sub against tired legs like gainst Athletico and pretty much his whole chelsea career.  Just saw a pic of Morata in training. Hope he is eased back into the fray. We cannot AFFORD to have him injured. Will go for

 

             T.bo

    Azpi     Luiz     Rudiger

Zappi   Fab   Baka       Alonso

     Willian  Hazard   Pedro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bats was f**king useless yesterday and I think the frustration was with how bad he was. I expect a positive reaction against Roma. He's done ok in other matches I've seen him in so I'd start him instead of a false striker. And please start Christensen and Rudiger instead of Cahill.

I would either go with.

Tibo

Dave Christensen Rudiger

Zappa Luiz Baka  Alonso

pedro Bats Hazard

 

Or

 

Tibo

Dave Christensen Rudiger

Zappa Luiz Baka Alonso

             Fab

      Bats        Hazard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play cesc in this one because he will be more use here than Watford. Rest dave and hazard, who may be a little burnt out after the internationals. Give kenedy another shot to give us more direct attacking on the left. Tell Pedro to play as a second striker as direct support to Batman.

If things are well in hand sub luiz for charly jnr. 

 

Tibo 

 

Cahill

Christiensen

Rudiger

 

Zappa

Baka

Cesc

Luiz

Kenedy 

 

Pedro

Batman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No fab in a 2 man midfield ever, Cahill please no, what I'd like to see:

                  Tibo

   Dave Rudiger  Christensen

zappa     Baka      luiz        Alonso 

    Pedro         Morata       Hazard 

 

 

No need for fab with luiz in mid, he can pick out players almost as well as fab, front 3, fast direct, runs in behind. This team smashed Roma at home if they turn up. In reality will be Cahill and Rudiger over Andreas, he may go fab for Pedro as well, which I think is a mistake, let's hope morata is straight back at it, honestly I don't see a problem with this team until kante is back, luiz is a brilliant CM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t see morata starting this game he might save him for Watford I Saturday.

but it’s going to be a tough game no matter what . Conte is probably going to go with the similar team to what played palace. 

Prediction 2-1 Chelsea 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

No fab in a 2 man midfield ever, Cahill please no, what I'd like to see:

                  Tibo

   Dave Rudiger  Christensen

zappa     Baka      luiz        Alonso 

    Pedro         Morata       Hazard 

 

 

No need for fab with luiz in mid, he can pick out players almost as well as fab, front 3, fast direct, runs in behind. This team smashed Roma at home if they turn up. In reality will be Cahill and Rudiger over Andreas, he may go fab for Pedro as well, which I think is a mistake, let's hope morata is straight back at it, honestly I don't see a problem with this team until kante is back, luiz is a brilliant CM. 

Now that's the side Conte should play. That's my selection too. Spot on Antonio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel for Conte. We dont have a large and experienced enough squad and with the injuries depleting more players - selecting a team of his trust that will be fresh for the task is going to be crazy hard.

 

Caesar, Alonso, Bayakoya, Hazard already looked tired playing against Palace. I dont know what another midweek game will do to them. Any more hamstring injuries and we might as well forfeit this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roma are a big side in defence and have a physical midfield, without looking like there is any explosive pace in the side. Every time Dries Mertens ran at their defence, they sh*t their pants. If Hazard is back to his best, he will enjoy himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, old git said:

Roma are a big side in defence and have a physical midfield, without looking like there is any explosive pace in the side. Every time Dries Mertens ran at their defence, they sh*t their pants. If Hazard is back to his best, he will enjoy himself.

Lets be a little fair to Hazard. He will take some time to be anywhere near to his best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team i'd choose:

Tbo

Azpi   Christensen   Rudiger

Zappa   Bakayoko   Luiz   Fabregas   Alonso

Morata   Eden

Team i expect to see:

Tbo

Azpi   Luiz   Cahill

Zappa   Bakayoko   Fabregas   Alonso

Willian   Pedro   Eden

Willian anywhere near this starting 11 is a recipe for disaster. I'd rather him not be in the squad at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×