Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

Chelsea vs Everton (LC) 25th October 2017 19:45 KO

Ampadu, Rudiger, Christensen and Zappa played well today. Willian despite of his goal was poor. Musonda was a disappointment.

Won't take me long to forget that one, truly one of the most incompetent second half performances I've seen in a long time... never seen a Chelsea team be so so inept when it comes to holding onto the ball

Well, we are through, but once again the formation and tactics almost cost us. The first half we looked comfortable, mainly because Everton can't play the high press for 90+ minutes. If we came up against a side that could do that, i think we would have lost.

If Conte doesn't change things, it's inevitable that we will drop points more than we should as the season progresses.

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

I'm not holding my breath. 88 minutes of sh*t and one good moment in 30 seconds?

True, I wasn't impressed with him one bit tonight, but these moments can sometimes turn around a players season. Lets hope that's the case here.

11 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Miralles did that on purpose, should have been a straight red card.

Refs are not awarding red cards against our opponents this season. I think that's six they've ignored so far.

2 minutes ago, BenCFC19 said:

Won't take me long to forget that one, truly one of the most incompetent second half performances I've seen in a long time... never seen a Chelsea team be so so inept when it comes to holding onto the ball

It's happened multiple times this season. Something needs to change, and soon.