Chelsea Vs Man Utd (PL) Sun Nov 5th 2017 16:30 UK

coco
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

15 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Mourinho "they scored the goal in the only stage of the game where they were on top".........nah, from about 15 minutes in until 75, we were well on top.

gotta love mourinho, such a cheeky chappy. don't change, jose, don't change lol. 

What a fantastic result and performance. Much needed and I hope it gives the team a kick up the backside from now on. 

All played well, hard to pick a MOM but credit to Morata for the finish. Despite Bakayoko fluffing a couple of chances, he played well and showed more promise. It’s scary how reliant we are on Kante though  

Fantastic win before the international break. 

It is so great to watch Morata (despite the fluffed chances). What a player, so good with the ball at his feet. Amazing performance overall.

Jose really doesn't have a future at a top club unless he learns to coach technical football.

This feels like a watershed again. We didn't really change system but changed personnel, the start of a new era with Christensen at the center of our defence!

Really good performance. Kante's back and it made all the difference.

Protected the back four and freed up Fabregas and Bakayoko to run the middle of the pitch.

Should've won by more if our finishing wasn't so off. But boy can Morata head a ball.

Big confidence boost after a bad week.

Can we just wrap Kante in cotton wool for the rest of the season?

Not seen the game but great result and much needed confidence shot heading in to this international break.

Only thing I can say since I did not watch the game is about time Christensen got picked on merit for a big game, long may it continue. Our young players need to see that it can happen if you are good enough. 

10 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Not seen the game but great result and much needed confidence shot heading in to this international break.

Only thing I can say since I did not watch the game is about time Christensen got picked on merit for a big game, long may it continue. Our young players need to see that it can happen if you are good enough. 

Christensen deserves to be picked every match......