Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Tibo

Azpilcuta   Christensen  Cahill     Alonso

Kante       Drinkwater

Willian        Hazard       Pedro

Morata

Would like to see Moses make at least some kind of appearance.

The team i would go with 

Courtois

Azbi Christensen Rudiger 

Moses Drinkwater Fabregas Kante Alonso

Hazard Morata 

Subs Willy, Luiz, Zappa, Baka, pedro, willian, Cahill.

13 hours ago, coco said:

Tibo

Azpilcuta   Christensen  Cahill     Alonso

Kante       Drinkwater

Willian        Hazard       Pedro

Morata

Conte is allergic to back 4's

Must win game for us, we still can't disrespect them, but we're favourites and must to do the job.

I'd like to see this starting lineup:

----------------- Courtois ----------------

-- Azpilicueta - Christensen - Cahill -

Moses - Drinkwater - Kante - Marcos Alonso

----------------- Fabregas -----------------

--------- Hazard ------- Morata ------------

Willian is bringing up his form in the last games, maybe he is a good option to start as well. Fabregas is in good form as well, maybe if Conte will take a risk and play Kante and Fabregas in the middle, then we will have more speed, more attacking options in our attack. 

COME ON CHELS!

Courtois

Azpi-Christensen-Rudiger

Moses-Drinkwater-Kante-Alonso

Pedro-Morata-Hazard

Time to start benching Bakayoko for me, he's done nothing to warrant starts and I have no idea how he wasn't taken off after the first half against Liverpool. Drinkwater has shown better display in a short time, time to start playing Danny instead. Also if the result is going our way it would be good to bring on Fabregas & Willian. 

Willian has to start this one his past two contributions deserve it: 

Tibo

Christensen 

Luiz

Rudiger

Moses

Drinkwater 

Kante

Kennedy or Alonso if he is not fit

Willian

Batman or Pedro if not fit

Cesc

Rests for dave , Cahill, Alonso (if possible) , hazard and morata ahead of a busy period.

25 minutes ago, Cyborg7 said:

Now we have nothing to lose, City are at 11 forward us. So we must beat all our opponents till the game against Arsenal. 

With the gap at 11 points I don't think we'd be champions if we won every single remaining fixture.

As ever, potential banana skin, and a a team not to underestimate.

Absolutely no idea what lineup/formation we'll go for in this one. Pedro, Willian, Luiz & Rudiger could all feature, I doubt Cesc will sit out again, and if Moses is nearing full fitness he should return too. Could definitely see quite a few changes.

1 hour ago, Snedger said:

With the gap at 11 points I don't think we'd be champions if we won every single remaining fixture.

Mate it's been 13 games, plenty of times for things to happen. City are now just starting to grind out games, their performance is declining, I think they'll win it but walking it is another story. 

We are certainly capable of chasing them. 

Really want to see a very offensive line up!  I would like for Willian to get a chance as a started - the guys has earned in in my opinion.  I would like to go 3-4-3 and really be offensive!

Caballero

Rudiger Luiz Cahill

Pedro   Ngolo  Drinkwater   Alonso

Willian     Morata   Hazard

Would like the rotation but still keep a scary attacking line on.  This is a weak side and we should approach it with 100% aggression.  

4-0 Chelsea