Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
ZippyNW

Most hated opposition

Please can you help settle an argument (over a few beers and sunday dinner). Who is your most hated team?

I said Spurs and the West Ham but I'm being told that's only me and others are are more disliked. 

What's your thoughts?

It has to be Liverpool, no club was as bitter or hateful as Liverpool were when we got Roman, always with the history and plastic jibe. Plus they're the scummiest most awful fans in the world. Incredibly narcissistic, everything is about them, always the victim never their fault. 

It seriously pisses me off to this very day that they refused to play on the Hillsborough anniversary in 2012 like they should have, instead we had to play Tottenham and Barcelona in the space of a few days and couldn't get an extra day to prep because everyone must bow down to the mighty hard done by victims Liverpool. 

For a team who isn't a local rival they really do a good job of being the biggest c**ts they possibly could be. I can't stand the place and the people, them winning the league in 2013 would have been a nightmare, I want them to never win a Premier League trophy and cling on to first division past glories for the rest of their days. And as much as I hate Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham and all the rest, I would much rather they win a league than Liverpool all day any day, I love beating them Scouse c**ts. 

3 minutes ago, Slojo said:

It has to be Liverpool, no club was as bitter or hateful as Liverpool were when we got Roman, always with the history and plastic jibe. Plus they're the scummiest most awful fans in the world. Incredibly narcissistic, everything is about them, always the victim never their fault. 

It seriously pisses me off to this very day that they refused to play on the Hillsborough anniversary in 2012 like they should have, instead we had to play Tottenham and Barcelona in the space of a few days and couldn't get an extra day to prep because everyone must bow down to the mighty hard done by victims Liverpool. 

For a team who isn't a local rival they really do a good job of being the biggest c**ts they possibly could be. I can't stand the place and the people, them winning the league in 2013 would have been a nightmare, I want them to never win a Premier League trophy and cling on to first division past glories for the rest of their days. And as much as I hate Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham and all the rest, I would much rather they win a league than Liverpool all day any day, I love beating them Scouse c**ts. 

i fear we might take a pasting if were not on our Agame at anfield

5 hours ago, Slojo said:

So what you're saying is... you don't like Liverpool?

BelgradeCFC, ZippyNW, Slojo and 4 others like this

When I was in my 20's and went to games regularly it was without doubt, Sp*rs, West Ham, Arsenal, Leeds and Millwall.

Nowadays, it is still the two North London clubs + Liverpool and since Jose went there, Man Utd.

Don't really hate them - they are the ones I love us to win.

3 hours ago, Nibs said:

When I was in my 20's and went to games regularly it was without doubt, Sp*rs, West Ham, Arsenal, Leeds and Millwall.

Nowadays, it is still the two North London clubs + Liverpool and since Jose went there, Man Utd.

Don't really hate them - they are the ones I love us to win.

Pretty much this for me.  I will add that when i started following Chelsea in the early 90's, the entire Leeds and Millwall thing seemed to be a little less of a deal.  Still had some good matches against them since then, but we've certainly been clubs on different trajectories.

I don't think Arsenal Fan TV helps their lot out, and there will always be Spurs.  I don't actually "hate" any team, but I thought a lot of the Liverpool stuff was more recent due to managers than anything else.  Similar to Jose now being at Utd.  I always disliked them, but they were good and old Red Nose was a fantastic manager, so i begrudgingly had respect for them.  Now, with Jose at the helm, i can see why others maybe hated us so much.

Nibs likes this

3 hours ago, nominator said:

Rottenham worst first - gonna hate them till I die.

Second the bloody scousers, then 6.57 from Pompey and Charlton (for personal reasons).

What’s your problem with Pompey out of curiosity. You’re not a scummer are you? :Troll_Face:

I gotta say its hard between Spuds and the Scouse victims. 

You are born with hatred for Spuds but the Scouse victims are so jealous they make you want to hate them more. So arrogant. 

I actually feel sorry that we don't hate Leeds or West ham as much....ggrrrrr

West Ham, because of the grief they gave us in the early 70's, both at The Bridge on occasions & Upton Park. Also having to travel back by train to Leigh on Sea, when en route they always had gangs roaming the platform at Barking & Mile End, looking on the Tube & Train for fans of other clubs.

erskblue and ZippyNW like this