enigma

Callum Hudson-Odoi

Yeah you are right. Oh I was on about if I was picking an England team. Wilshire would be my first choice central midfielder. G. Neville has a boner more for Wilshire than he does Mourinho. When fully fit and on it, Wilshire is quality. 

15 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:

Yeah you are right. Oh I was on about if I was picking an England team. Wilshire would be my first choice central midfielder. G. Neville has a boner more for Wilshire than he does Mourinho. When fully fit and on it, Wilshire is quality. 

Agreed, but that one game a season is no good to anybody.

Posted (edited)

Consistently Arsenal best player this year. As long as he carries on playing like he has done this year he'll be a sure fire thing for Russia. Englands midfield needs a Wilshire in there. 

If he doesn't sign a new contract with Arsenal, I'd hope Chelsea would enquire. Could be a player some of the top 4 take serious interest in. Tottenham of course not an option. 

Edited by Famous CFC

20 hours ago, Famous CFC said:

Consistently Arsenal best player this year. As long as he carries on playing like he has done this year he'll be a sure fire thing for Russia. Englands midfield needs a Wilshire in there. 

If he doesn't sign a new contract with Arsenal, I'd hope Chelsea would enquire. Could be a player some of the top 4 take serious interest in. Tottenham of course not an option. 

I do agree that teams and in England in particular, need a player like Wishere. Just NOT Wilshere!

I did rate him and going back to 2011 I predicted that Wlishere and McEachran would form the main part of the England midfield for years but hey-ho, that was another prediction consigned to the bin. He will have a decent game now and again but he never looks fit and makes rash tackles that means he gets injured again or runs the risk of red cards. He'll doi a job for someone but not Top 4.

On 28/02/2018 at 02:52, Lucashm said:

He is f**king incredible! I watched the game, and you could see how terrified the fulham players were, whenever he got the ball.

And he does remind me a lot of Dembele too, but he is more of an attacker, while Dembele is more of a midfielder

The Ousmane Dembele previously of Dortmund and now of Barcelona not the one at Spurs. You know what I'm referring to right? 

On March 1, 2018 at 12:44, Famous CFC said:

Least he'd have got some game time and experience. Money can't buy you experience. Wenger no matter what happens this year will go down as one of the greats. Those degenerates who support Arsenal don't deserve him. 

Lol, Wenger is a narcissistic power hungry lunatic and if i was an Arsenal fan i would make DT look timid in the protests. 

56 minutes ago, Argo said:

Lol, Wenger is a narcissistic power hungry lunatic and if i was an Arsenal fan i would make DT look timid in the protests. 

The man you are referring to is a fool. He and that sorry excuse for human being who butchers the English language do what they do to boost their channels so they can earn as much money as they can. I thought the channel at first it was a comedy sketch with actors in it. Chelsea TV folk just act normal, we were sh*t into the next. WTF is this fam and blood sh*t all about. 

Wenger deserves respect for what he's done for that club. Who's to say a new manager wouldn't struggle with Arsenal. Grass ain't always greener. 

20 hours ago, Gentian said:

Odoi is a future star. I truly believe that next season he will get 20+ games 

IMO, with the form that Pedro is in, we need him right now

CHO doesn't even make the squad despite Pedro giving poor performances every week. Yesterday Pedro's passing was horrendous and he was replaced by Emerson who failed to have a touch in 10 minutes 

On 02/03/2018 at 18:29, Famous CFC said:

The man you are referring to is a fool. He and that sorry excuse for human being who butchers the English language do what they do to boost their channels so they can earn as much money as they can. I thought the channel at first it was a comedy sketch with actors in it. Chelsea TV folk just act normal, we were sh*t into the next. WTF is this fam and blood sh*t all about. 

Wenger deserves respect for what he's done for that club. Who's to say a new manager wouldn't struggle with Arsenal. Grass ain't always greener. 

The Arsenal fans do respect what Wenger has done for the club but he should have gone many years ago. When every other clubs supporters are singing they want Wenger to stay, when I tell Arsenal fans the longer Wenger stays the better, that's bloody embarrassing.

Wenger has made the demise of Arsenal FC and his legacy on his own and the job will take longer to get them back where they was and that's a big if. A change in manager will bring a massive lift to the whole club but I'm not sure how long it will take to undo the damage. I don't even think Arsenals defence as personal is that bad, it's just Wenger can't set up a team defensively and if anyone tells him too he won't do it because his the only manager I know more stubborn than Conte. 

On 02/03/2018 at 18:29, Famous CFC said:

The grass hasn't been green at Arsenal for a long time. They are the biggest club in London in terms of fan base, revenue and stadium capacity and haven't been competitive for 10 years. They should be competing for the title every year.

A new manager might struggle, but struggling with the resources at Arsenal is coming 5th or 6th. 

On 02/03/2018 at 14:10, The Liquidator said:

The Ousmane Dembele previously of Dortmund and now of Barcelona not the one at Spurs. You know what I'm referring to right? 

Of course i do.

Ousmane is more of a RW/RM, while Callum is a LF/LW, that´s what i meant :)

18 hours ago, Lucashm said:

Of course i do.

Ousmane is more of a RW/RM, while Callum is a LF/LW, that´s what i meant :)

There's barely a difference between a RW and RM. In a hypothetical 4-4-2 Callum will be a LM. Besides, Dembele can play LW, AM and RW competently

3 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

There's barely a difference between a RW and RM. In a hypothetical 4-4-2 Callum will be a LM. Besides, Dembele can play LW, AM and RW competently

I am not talking about positions, i am talking more about their style of play and decision making.

Callum is more of a wide forward, because he puts more emphasis on cutting inside and having a shot than Dembele, who plays more as an inverted winger and focuses more on serving his teammates 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Lucashm said:

I am not talking about positions, i am talking more about their style of play and decision making.

Callum is more of a wide forward, because he puts more emphasis on cutting inside and having a shot than Dembele, who plays more as an inverted winger and focuses more on serving his teammates 

Inverted wingers cut inside all of the time to get that shot on their stronger foot. That's one of the purposes of having them play on their opposite side. Going off of what I've seen in his first team appearances, CHO seems quite willing to serve up teammates and that diagonal ball to the opposite wing he hits after cutting inside is pretty dang good. I can't remember seeing Pedro or Moses play that pass for instance. 

Edited by TheChelseaBlues

4 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Hope to see him involved against Palace. Would love to see him start alongside Hazard and an actual striker. Give Willian a rest and drop Pedro.

Would love to see him start against Palace. Doubt it will happen though. Conte and Youth don't seem to mix at the moment.

5 hours ago, Zeta said:

Hope to see him involved against Palace. Would love to see him start alongside Hazard and an actual striker. Give Willian a rest and drop Pedro.

If this would happen, you deserve to get a star, sir!

He was back training with the first team this week, so hopefully that means he will be involved in some capacity. 

Also, Loftus-Cheek was training with the U18's as well. Lampard was also coaching them again.

He scored and assisted for England U-18 recently in a 2-0 win 

Mason Mount also managed to get 2 goals and 2 assists for England U-20 in 2 games 

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:25, Lucashm said:

I stand by what i said, Callum needs to be kept in house and developed to take over from Willian mid way next season. Also, give him the number 11 after we sell Pedro :)

These kind of comments show how under-appreciated Willian still is. You do realise Willian is 29 and not some player who is about to move to a retirement league. He is at the peak of his career and has shown he is one of our best players.

11 hours ago, STATS said:

These kind of comments show how under-appreciated Willian still is. You do realise Willian is 29 and not some player who is about to move to a retirement league. He is at the peak of his career and has shown he is one of our best players.

What? I am actually being pro Willian here, if you've seen most of my comments here in the past, you know that i was a very Strong advocate of getting a new winger in, but with Willian's ridiculous improvements over the last few months, i have actually dropped those claims.

Hudson Odoi needs to be developed here, we cannot risk him not becoming the player he needs and can be, and with  Willies terrific form lately, as well as his considerable age, i think he is the perfect bridge to allow us to develop Callum. Its just that i believe he will be already good enough to take over from Willian mid way through next season, especially if we appoint Tuchel, a manager known to give many chances to youth players