coco

WC 2018

French fans at le tour are c**ts and need a good kicking. Can't handle the fact we now totally dominate the sport. 

On 25/07/2018 at 17:02, coco said:

Sorry you French and Belgians but................

Cycling's coming home !!        again.

:indifferent0018:

Home? The third English winner, Coco.

The sixth victory?

:indifferent0018: :indifferent0018: :indifferent0018:

21 hours ago, dkw said:

French fans at le tour are c**ts and need a good kicking. Can't handle the fact we now totally dominate the sport. 

I wonder what un-declared condition the welsh lad has got that needs treating by some chemical or other that we are yet to find out about.

I hope it was just that he is dead good and dead fit, but the other bloke and sir lord wiggins seemed to drop off the pace when their "asthma medicine" was discovered.

Nether you nor @coco can be happy with the drugs history of the Sky team and their doctors, can you?

44 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

I wonder what un-declared condition the welsh lad has got that needs treating by some chemical or other that we are yet to find out about.

I hope it was just that he is dead good and dead fit, but the other bloke and sir lord wiggins seemed to drop off the pace when their "asthma medicine" was discovered.

Nether you nor @coco can be happy with the drugs history of the Sky team and their doctors, can you?

If they are doing anything it just means they are better at it than all the other teams, that are also doing stuff. At this moment there's no concrete evidence against them, if there ever is then my opinion will change. Sky have moved the sport on when it comes to preparation, statistics, analysis etc. The programmes they have for the riders are ridiculously detailed, the tech they have is cutting edge. They are simply better than all the rest at this moment. Any nation taking umbrage can f**k off after years of doping by them all. 

19 minutes ago, dkw said:

If they are doing anything it just means they are better at it than all the other teams, that are also doing stuff. At this moment there's no concrete evidence against them, if there ever is then my opinion will change. Sky have moved the sport on when it comes to preparation, statistics, analysis etc. The programmes they have for the riders are ridiculously detailed, the tech they have is cutting edge. They are simply better than all the rest at this moment. Any nation taking umbrage can f**k off after years of doping by them all. 

Don't bother mate, he makes pizzas from scratch, must be the mafia.

5 hours ago, robdog said:

:wtf: just seems wrong IMO to post about cycling in a World Cup thread 

:sadwalk:

I will write it on my topic.

(Maybe he's a Chelsea fan and read this forum.)

16 hours ago, dkw said:

Fair enough, that was eventually my conclusion, remove all restrictions and let the medics decide.

And yes, all of them have been at it, all of the time.  I just get pissed off when we get all  holier-than-thou about it and use a frankly ridiculous claim of a medical condition to try to justify the fact that Froome was on drugs instead of just saying yep, it's a fair cop, but then so is everyone else.

Speaking as someone who has to use Salbutamol  for a genuine medical condition, and knowing that cycling is one of THE most pulmonary-intensive sports there is, I refuse to accept that anyone who genuinely has asthma would 

a:)  Choose competitive cycling as a career,  and

b) Be able to achieve those levels of ability.

That's all.

On 30/07/2018 at 09:53, yorkleyblue said:

Fair enough, that was eventually my conclusion, remove all restrictions and let the medics decide.

And yes, all of them have been at it, all of the time.  I just get pissed off when we get all  holier-than-thou about it and use a frankly ridiculous claim of a medical condition to try to justify the fact that Froome was on drugs instead of just saying yep, it's a fair cop, but then so is everyone else.

Speaking as someone who has to use Salbutamol  for a genuine medical condition, and knowing that cycling is one of THE most pulmonary-intensive sports there is, I refuse to accept that anyone who genuinely has asthma would 

a:)  Choose competitive cycling as a career,  and

b) Be able to achieve those levels of ability.

That's all.

That is so true! haha

Team SKY in my opinion are full of crooks! Just my opinion. Chancers pushing the boundaries. 

Probably running all sorts of undetectable PED cocktails in amongst their 'medicine'. 

Having watched a fair bit of the tour this year, its no wonder they need drugs for the mountains especially. 

It is a ridiculously dirty sport.

48 minutes ago, Zola said:

That is so true! haha

Team SKY in my opinion are full of crooks! Just my opinion. Chancers pushing the boundaries. 

Probably running all sorts of undetectable PED cocktails in amongst their 'medicine'. 

Having watched a fair bit of the tour this year, its no wonder they need drugs for the mountains especially. 

It is a ridiculously dirty sport.

:Troll_Face: