Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

West Ham Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 9th Dec 2017 KO 12:30 GMT

We have two games in a week now. Rotation remains key. We have every chance of being equal with manU on points after this game. I’d play the same lineup as Newcastle in this game and rest 4-5 in the athletico game. 

Yesterday West ham showed good thinks especially on their counter attack and their good defence, but sh*ty has overall run this game.

It's will be a tough game, but I think if we score quickly in this game, we can turned off, all their hope

Edited by Cyborg7
london is blue likes this

We must hammer them. Just hammer the spammers:spam_stop:. Let's send them to championship :spam_stop:!!!

formation :

Tibo

Christensen Azpi Rudi

Alonso Drinkvodka (if fit) Bakayoko (need to rest kanté, although risky!) Zappa

Fabregas or Pedro

Morata Hazard

Edited by Londonisblue
london is blue likes this

Team picks itself. Never been so sure about what the 11 will be and quite happy with that team too. Looked very good against Newcastle and against an injury-ravaged West Ham, we should be getting 3 points comfortably if we put our minds to it.

Courtois

Azpi  Christensen  Rudiger

Moses  Kante  Fabregas  Drinkwater Alonso

Hazard    

Morata

2 hours ago, STATS said:

Team picks itself. Never been so sure about what the 11 will be and quite happy with that team too. Looked very good against Newcastle and against an injury-ravaged West Ham, we should be getting 3 points comfortably if we put our minds to it.

Courtois

Azpi  Christensen  Rudiger

Moses  Kante  Fabregas  Drinkwater Alonso

Hazard    

Morata

+1

Only position in contention is Cahill/Rudiger.

On 04/12/2017 at 01:42, robdog said:

it's a London Derby - you know damn well that wet spam will be up for it & their fans will cause troubles - it's west ham & that is what they do

It's pikies cup final, so team must be up for this one, there club and fans have always looked on enviously at us, as we have always stolen the headlines down the years from them, be it on the pitch or off it, they have a real inferiority complex, to draw an analogy, we are the flash blokes that pull all the birds, while they are the ugly f**kers that pull nothing with small todgers!!! Poor old irons

Londonisblue and robdog like this

They will give us a good game, historically this is that game of the year they show up. They were a bit unlucky not to get a point off City, the Moyes' style ( or lack of) was there, just like the old Everton. This game could be a repeat of Palace, or West Brom, really up to the players to show up with good attitude and start putting away those good chances. It's either a 4:0 to us or 1:1 .

We are Chelsea so EVERY game is a potential banana skin! Thought West Ham would do well this season and back in the summer when I realised they would have both Andy Carrol and Ex-Manc Hernandez up front I thought it was "in the stars" that both would score against us.

BUT they do look sh*te TBH and with the hapless Moyes, I don't see things improving. I know they raise their game for London derbies (more so against Spuds than us), but no excuses - we should be smashing these out of sight with the Pikeys leaving their new stadium early again.

Londonisblue likes this