Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

West Ham Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 9th Dec 2017 KO 12:30 GMT

As I said we won’t win this 

there we go a defeat 1-0.

you could just see it I knew after there city performance, that they would put in a shift.

title has gone now 

Morata is nowhere near clinical enough to be the main striker at a top club like Chelsea. 

Zappacosta, Alonso and Bakayoko are dreadful though. Unbelievably poor. 

Edited by Demonrjm

7 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

I wouldn't mind so much if teams like Palace and West Ham turned up against the rest of the top sides - seems it's just us! 

If we turn up with a good attitude we win. That was lost because we didn't desire it enough in the first half.

Seeing too many of these listless performances this season. Could tell from the first 5 minutes we wouldn't be getting anything. Need major improvements if we're going to kick on and challenge the rapidly improving Manchester clubs.

4 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

To be fair, the other top teams didn't give those teams a chance to win. Burnley, Palace and West Ham today could have been avoided had we started better.

Agreed - why we don't start with hunger, pace etc baffles me. We've got more talent than most teams we play but we seem to want to feel our way into every game. All too often that means conceding first and inviting the bus defence