West Ham Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 9th Dec 2017 KO 12:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just a few things to address while all of our fans are in complete meltdown, we all know that in recent years we work on a sell to buy basis, thats just how it is and will remain so we will go through periods of indfferent results. 

The comments by one of the users about Willian is absolutely disgusting and someone defending him saying his words were taken out of context are bizarre and so naive it borders on racism itself. With regards to this season we have had a few poor performances and results which has been very disappointing, in the majority of the games we have actually performed quite well in my opinion. Burnley at the start of the season killed us with the early red card and they are a hardworking half decent team. I think this laid the seeds for David Luiz's dropping, he let emotions get the better of him that day and if Christensen had played that day we might have won. Palace and West Ham were poor, early goal killed us yesterday giving West Ham something to protect, I dont rate Moyes as a manager but some of his best results have come from Parking the Bus so he is able to do that, I remember his best game as United manager was similar against Bayern. 

Also, people saying that they will not continue to follow this season as the league is gone, you are an embarassment to the club and I have no respect for taking that line, go off and support Man United in that case like all the other sheep out there. 

The dust has settled this morning and I hope some people get a grip. Calling for Conte's head is absolutely crazy and I know it is only a small minority, I was quite baffled in midweek playing a full strength team and I think that went against us and I did not agree with it at the time as we could get any of the big boys anyway, finishing second anyway just rubbed salt into the wounds but he is a fantastic manager, takes no crap and players are still playing for him. I dont get peoples obsession with Carlo, yes I loved him but that second season we were absolutely awful, that last game against Everton was so bad it was unreal. I thought players may take exception with Costa and Luiz situation but they havent , they are still trying hard, yesterday was just one of those days. 

Mark my words, we can get back into this title race, its unlikely but it is possible, We have some nice fixtures over Christmas which are all winnable so we need a good Christmas period. 

People need to relax a bit, calling a team overpaid mercenaries every time we lose a game is a joke, you do not win a premier league title without having bottle so have a bit of respect for these players, I'm hurting more than most after yesterday but get behind the team and Up the Chels!

Just a note 5 of Contes 9 losses have been against London rivals, it just shows you we have it harder than most, playing away at Palace and West Ham is harder for us than most, its not acceptable both performances against them but WH played for their lives yesterday, they are a joke of a club who treat this as an FA Cup Final, we are bigger than them and always will be so f**k them, they are are joke of club with sh*t fans so f**k them, we move on to bigger and better things while they fight relegation, lets all hope they go down. 

43 minutes ago, mullincfc said:

Just a few things to address while all of our fans are in complete meltdown, we all know that in recent years we work on a sell to buy basis, thats just how it is and will remain so we will go through periods of indfferent results. 

The comments by one of the users about Willian is absolutely disgusting and someone defending him saying his words were taken out of context are bizarre and so naive it borders on racism itself. With regards to this season we have had a few poor performances and results which has been very disappointing, in the majority of the games we have actually performed quite well in my opinion. Burnley at the start of the season killed us with the early red card and they are a hardworking half decent team. I think this laid the seeds for David Luiz's dropping, he let emotions get the better of him that day and if Christensen had played that day we might have won. Palace and West Ham were poor, early goal killed us yesterday giving West Ham something to protect, I dont rate Moyes as a manager but some of his best results have come from Parking the Bus so he is able to do that, I remember his best game as United manager was similar against Bayern. 

Also, people saying that they will not continue to follow this season as the league is gone, you are an embarassment to the club and I have no respect for taking that line, go off and support Man United in that case like all the other sheep out there. 

The dust has settled this morning and I hope some people get a grip. Calling for Conte's head is absolutely crazy and I know it is only a small minority, I was quite baffled in midweek playing a full strength team and I think that went against us and I did not agree with it at the time as we could get any of the big boys anyway, finishing second anyway just rubbed salt into the wounds but he is a fantastic manager, takes no crap and players are still playing for him. I dont get peoples obsession with Carlo, yes I loved him but that second season we were absolutely awful, that last game against Everton was so bad it was unreal. I thought players may take exception with Costa and Luiz situation but they havent , they are still trying hard, yesterday was just one of those days. 

Mark my words, we can get back into this title race, its unlikely but it is possible, We have some nice fixtures over Christmas which are all winnable so we need a good Christmas period. 

People need to relax a bit, calling a team overpaid mercenaries every time we lose a game is a joke, you do not win a premier league title without having bottle so have a bit of respect for these players, I'm hurting more than most after yesterday but get behind the team and Up the Chels!

Just a note 5 of Contes 9 losses have been against London rivals, it just shows you we have it harder than most, playing away at Palace and West Ham is harder for us than most, its not acceptable both performances against them but WH played for their lives yesterday, they are a joke of a club who treat this as an FA Cup Final, we are bigger than them and always will be so f**k them, they are are joke of club with sh*t fans so f**k them, we move on to bigger and better things while they fight relegation, lets all hope they go down. 

I pray westham and palace go down, but we should be able to step up in these derbies.

I am also sick and tired of always playing in a back 3 especially when our wing backs cant beat their man one on one . It might as well be a back 5. We should go 424 against bus parkers and stretch the field with hazard and willian while bats and Alvaro keep the defenders occupied. It was embarassing seing Conte bring on willian and pedro and still stick to the 343 , pep brought on jesus to add to aguero and they were basically playing 235 it was risky but showed they have BALLS something we lack especially in london derbies

5 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

I pray westham and palace go down, but we should be able to step up in these derbies.

I am also sick and tired of always playing in a back 3 especially when our wing backs cant beat their man one on one . It might as well be a back 5. We should go 424 against bus parkers and stretch the field with hazard and willian while bats and Alvaro keep the defenders occupied. It was embarassing seing Conte bring on willian and pedro and still stick to the 343 , pep brought on jesus to add to aguero and they were basically playing 235 it was risky but showed they have BALLS something we lack especially in london derbies

I agree in a sense that we seem to be only able to play in one way. To be fair to Antonio he made the subs early, it didn't work, sh*t happens, we move on. He made similar changes against Liverpool which worked brilliantly and he was given credit for this, maybe yesterday though wasnt the day to change it in this way. West Ham sucked the life out of us yesterday, it does happen when you are getting nowhere, it can deflate a team which sucks confidence making a team look like never getting a goal. It is so frustrating to watch and frustrating as fans, I just hope we can regain some confidence soon starting on Tuesday, Come on the Chels!

a draw would of been acceptable but losing to that shower of sh*te hurts, the thought of them all celebrating the week end like they just won a trophy f**ks my brain up !! then we have a grinning moyes not so long after a grinning hodgson, two of biggest loser managers going !! the current chelsea team is lacking in muscle for these games

14 hours ago, axman2526 said:

So for any who have seen it. Today was said to be a soft pen to Everton. How does it compare for the one not given on morata yesterday?

Maybe if Morata didn't go down so easily so often he might start winning us penalties. It's that "reputation" thing.