Uefalona

mojo
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

14 minutes ago, Blaugrana said:

Better Chelsea than Bayern for us. You guys will probably be able to rest key players ahead of our clashes as you already dropped out of title race.

We won't be resting players in the league because it will still be a battle for a top 4 finish. It's not like Spain where champions league football is a given because yourselves and madrid have monopolized tv revenue to a point your league is no longer competitive. 

1 hour ago, Blaugrana said:

Better Chelsea than Bayern for us. You guys will probably be able to rest key players ahead of our clashes as you already dropped out of title race.

Barca are able to rest players week in week out as there are only teams that can realistically challenge for the title. You only need to play your full strength team against Real and in the Champions league. In a proper league like the prem you have to play a full strength 11 every week to have a chance of finishing top 4. 

57 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Shall we start a sweep on which of our players gets sent off?

I reckon Bakayoko, with the way his season is going.

Honestly would not be surprised if we get a player sent off, nothing to do with conspiracy theories it just seems to happen every time.

Hoping we turn up and give them a good match.

I don't know what to expect from this game, honestly. The team has been so inconsistent with dominant wins over man utd and Atletico, and surprising losses against west ham and crystal palace. As much as people like to blame the board, Conte's tactics have also been suspect these season in several of games. We are going to need to regain last season's form by then if we want any hope of being competitive in this tie. Otherwise, the best hope is to chuck Luiz in the middle and with Kante and Baka and then park the bus.

Edited by Frankie8Lampard

Rathe Barca than Psg I reckon . Anyway I think we have a chance, the last time we played barca I was in absolute fear as they were still a force but managed to knock them out & I think the team we have now is much more talented than than team fielded against Barca last time out although that team had character which saw us through . Our current team may not have that character but certainly has quality and we generally turn up on big games & barca aren't good as they were but a still a world class team. Time for Hazard to step up and show the world why he deserves to be mentioned alongside players like Messi. We need him to be on form this one as when he has a great game our team has a great game. I don't have fear going into this one, quite excited for it . We can win this, lets do it ! 

Well, I swear that I was praying that we will meet Barcelona, first of all, games between us are always fun and always shows the world a top football. We always looked good against Barcelona and our past games are unforgettable. All the world putting us out already, I agree that we aren't favourites here, but we know to play this games. 

Can't wait for the game, everyone was laughing when I posted a photo and said "Been waiting a lot to meet Barcelona ", I've nothing to answer them, the game will. Hopefully, we will do the job and we all will be walking outside as proud Chelsea fans!