Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

kibz

Membership to buy tickets

Hi, just wondered if I could use anybody's membership to buy a ticket for the Norwich game. I have a membership myself, but can I only buy one ticket with it, and I'm after two.

Can anybody help? Thanks

1 hour ago, kibz said:

Hi, just wondered if I could use anybody's membership to buy a ticket for the Norwich game. I have a membership myself, but can I only buy one ticket with it, and I'm after two.

Can anybody help? Thanks

I can get you two if you like

5 hours ago, kibz said:

I've only now seen this and now they've sold out! Bloody hell

I don't mean to sound rude but the tickets were there for you, you just had to say yes please 'buzzcfc', who by the way is a trusted ticket seller on the forums.

A bit more commitment needed to get those tickets mate. :wink:

18 hours ago, coco said:

I don't mean to sound rude but the tickets were there for you, you just had to say yes please 'buzzcfc', who by the way is a trusted ticket seller on the forums.

A bit more commitment needed to get those tickets mate. :wink:

I know it's my own fault. Had to deal with a family emergency, so couldn't check the forum 

Actually managed to get a couple for this, but we are going now. Twitter was in meltdown over the tickets for this game, with people waiting in the VWR for half an hour only to get through and the game be sold out. Luckily, I got through within a minute.

Away games are nearly impossible to get tickets for these days, this game even more so as it was only £15.