Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

Everton Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 23rd Dec 2017 KO 12:30 GMT

Going to be a tough game against an inform Everton. I don’t fancy us to win this one. 2-0 unfortunately. 

Lets hope I’m wrong. 

Edited by JM7

I’m going out on a limb on this one to suggest that the fluid front 3 will be too much for them even with their genius tactician Big Sam. Hope we keep a clean sheet cus I’m predicting 0-2 & 3 points for Christmas. 

Carefree .......

Edited by General

Playing Everton at the wrong time imo. They just hired Allardyce not too long ago and guess what, since joining they are unbeaten under him. We have faced two relegation-battling teams who have hired new managers roughly around the time period when we have played them. Palace hired Hodgson not too long before they beat us 2-1 and West Ham hired Moyes not too long before they beat us 1-0. Now we face Allardyce. Hopefully the curse does not strike again. Good chance to go well clear off Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.

A very tough game I predict. Goodison Park is not our friend and we must be up to the challenge.

I'm sure Conte will be wary and given the unpredictable nature of our team and the exhausting fixture list, this game will be a test of our nerves.

On 12/22/2017 at 20:29, IliyaKrostin said:

Yesterday realized that our match is at the same time with the El Classico. 

I think i'm going to try and watch both at the same time on separate screens

Away at Everton is never easy. Allardyce will have them reasonably well drilled. And I feel like we've been very slow starters in early kick-offs recently, not getting going until we're behind.

I'm going to predict a 1-1 draw. Everton to score first, then Hazard to equalise in the 2nd half, after we finally start stringing a few passes together.