2018 Running Costs

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Now everyone is skint from Christmas, what a perfect time to open up the begging bowl for forum donations for 2018 :smile:

How could anyone not want another year of moi's musical connections or to debate whether Cahill is good enough for Chelsea after 6 years at the club?

If you plan on downing 18 pints for the new year, do 17 and buy the forum a pint! 

Easy to do, hit donate at the top of the forum, then the donate on the side and go through the easy screens to paypal. You can use your card securely if you don't have an account.

or JUST CLICK THIS LINK

What do you get? You get a little forum donator badge, it doesn't do much but apparently is quite appealing to the opposite sex. You also would have rights to a warm fuzzy feeling when you see the website load up, knowing that in some way, that is down to you!

Cheers folks, Happy New Year. 

I discovered this forum because I wanted somewhere to rant.
Since then, you've all made me feel welcome and I've enjoyed chatting, laughing and crying with the best of you, sometimes all in the same thread.
So I would be more than happy to donate to the site.
Onwards to 2018 and may the money be put towards Alex Sandro's transfer fee! 

1 hour ago, DaRick said:

@coco I made a donation, as per this thread: 

However, a Donor status is not showing on my profile. Is it because I paid in AUD rather than GBP? Or is it some other technical issue?

It's not a big deal; it just seems odd. 

Looks like you were not logged in on the forum, see what @Mod Stark can do for you, cheers anyway rick.

e2a: oh you were logged in, im sure @Mod Stark can deal with this.

6 hours ago, Munkworth said:

It’s probably coincidence but that advert hasn’t been since once since I donated :biggrin:

Pure coincidence! It might be because you have other searches or been on less sport websites.

4 hours ago, DaRick said:

However, a Donor status is not showing on my profile. Is it because I paid in AUD rather than GBP? Or is it some other technical issue?

Cheers for raising this or wouldn't have known. It seems that if paid in another currency, they have to be manually approved for payment. Doing that in paypal, doesn't re-inform the forum of donation made. I manually changed that here, so it should show now (and for others that had the same issue)

6 hours ago, DaRick said:

@coco I made a donation, as per this thread: 

Go easy in the cricket thread mate ;-)

17 hours ago, youlots said:

Go easy in the cricket thread mate ;-)

You might have a point...posting on there ATM seems like piling on. :biggrin:

I'll wait until the end of tomorrow and then maybe write an extended post about the series. 

• 2 weeks later...