Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

dkw

Welcome Ross Barkley

I will be writing to .@premierleague & .@FA calling for investigation into the circumstances around the transfer of Ross Barkley between Everton and Chelsea. Agent pulls transfer on deadline day of £35 million doesn’t play again transfer 4 months later £20 million

Liverpool mayor isn't happy,  they really are weird Little f**kers in scouseland. 

29 minutes ago, dkw said:

I will be writing to .@premierleague & .@FA calling for investigation into the circumstances around the transfer of Ross Barkley between Everton and Chelsea. Agent pulls transfer on deadline day of £35 million doesn’t play again transfer 4 months later £20 million

Liverpool mayor isn't happy,  they really are weird Little f**kers in scouseland. 

If the scousers arent happy with this deal i like it even more, Welcome Ross!

31 minutes ago, dkw said:

Nothing beats a meltdown from a scouser :laugh2:

44 minutes ago, enigma said:

been after him for years apparently. 

Well Christensen takes Stones place in replacing JT. Ash's position is extinct under Conte and while im still to be sold on Ross it's quite curious his numbers are similar to Lamps at the same age.

Low risk gamble that may, or may not turn out to be a bargain. 15m is nothing in today's market. He's still young, English and certainly has ability. Was considered a major talent few years ago, but is yet to fulfill his potential. Hopefully it happens with us.

If not, given his age he'll still have a decent resale value a couple of years from now. Let's wait and see.

One Tommy Langley likes this

47 minutes ago, One Tommy Langley said:

If the scousers arent happy with this deal i like it even more, Welcome Ross!

[huge sigh] Well alright then, I suppose it's worth giving scousers some aggro. Welcome Ross Barkley! PS get well soon [another huge sigh]

nominator likes this

4 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Even more pressure, he's got the fabled no8 shirt number...

Would be bigger pressure if he took 25 or 26, it's a generally accepted fact that 1-11 have quick turnovers so i can't see it being a big issue.

Dear Ross

May your career with us be full of joy, adulation and trophies. May your success with us cause deep bitterness on the banks of the Mersey. May you remain injury free and earn legend status after 10 years of Terry and Lamps-calibre service.And let's hope you perform better in a Chelsea shirt than the last Ross we signed. (He was a good bloke, though).

ChelseaFanBoy and Theafonis like this