Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

Chelsea Vs Leicester (PL) Sat Jan 13th 2018 15:00 UK

I am honestly sick and fukcing tired of Conte blaming fatigue for our performance

He obviously knows the same players cant play after 3 days and yet still chooses to play the same 11. We would have been better served with hazard coming off the bench and starting willian and Pedro knowing that Leicester hadnt played their starters in 10 days..

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dhidza likes this

On 11/01/2018 at 09:16, axman2526 said:

A third 0-0 on the cards?

Yup. 

Just finished watching this one. When you bring on a player of average ability (Pedro) and one of subpar ability (willian) and you expect that to win you the game you need your head examining.

Cesc and Eden were poor but at least they tried. Morata is a piece of wet lettuce. He flops under minimal pressure and losses the ball almost every time. Those who say Batman should not play because his link up and hold up play is poor did you see morata today?

Sorry conte what are you doing. Yes cesc and hazard were poor but seriously they looked streets ahead of baka and morata.

The foxes by far the better team. Is a real shame for them they did not win because they really deserved it. Only their poor finishing stopped us getting thrashed.

Really poor from us. Only tibo gets credit. And some for Cahill as the only defender who looked decent until he went off. 

Moses lmao it took something for baka and morata to not be the worse players out there but you took the cake son.

We started off where,defensively we were all over the place, due to the threat and pace of Vardy and Okasaki, which forced Moses and Alonso to retreat so, effectively, we were playing a back five for all of the first half and most of the second. This left Mahrez the freedom to do whatever he liked. That left a three man midfield comprising of Fabregas, who was a virtual passenger because, once his passing game is gone, he's a liability, Kante who had to do the work of three men to cover attacks and Bakayoko who, I thought did alright considering he's out of form, getting about the pitch and putting in challenges and closing Ndidi down, when he threatened to get forward. Hazard had a poor game by his standards because he rarely helped out in midfield, preferring to loiter upfield with Morata. Is he still carrying that shin and calf injury? He took a whack and was hobbling around for a good while afterwards. I think Conte knows he's not 100 per cent, which is why he keeps subbing him.

We saw how inept Moses and Alonso are offensively, when Chilwell got sent off. Neither have the pace to get past their player so, it was passed inside, which played into the hands of their packed defence. We then resorted to angled crosses from Azpilicueta and long range efforts from outside the box. I can't wait for Barkley to get fit, to add some creativity and dynamism in midfield because Fabregas is no longer a 90 minute player.

Strider6003 likes this

10 hours ago, The Don Antonio said:

I am honestly sick and fukcing tired of Conte blaming fatigue for our performance

He obviously knows the same players cant play after 3 days and yet still chooses to play the same 11. We would have been better served with hazard coming off the bench and starting willian and Pedro knowing that Leicester hadnt played their starters in 10 days..

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This...  If Pedro was good enough last year he's good enough this, we have enough players to rotate away from the really big games and Conte's continual mithering about tiredness is giving players an excuse.. Look at Tibo's interview after the game.
The bottom line is we have a striker out of form and our back up is next to useless. I really have no idea why Batman is even considered to be anywhere near top premier league level, his general play is dreadful.

The Don Antonio likes this

Every Prem team must be aching to play  Chelsea at present as there is an above average chance of putting points on the board , Let face facts we are very poor 

Opposition  team talk  Chelsea before they play us 

Morata = only scores with headers    so if we stop crosses thats him sorted 

Batshuai is not good enough should be playing for U23 side  he wont play so forget him 

Pedro  only shows up once every 3 months keep an eye just in case

Moses cant cross a ball  or go past his man very rarely gets a shot on target 

Kante no attaking threat from midfield  

Bakayoko  cant pass ball or shoot  pressure him will give us results 

Fabragas  dosent have pace to chase back hit his area of field 

The rest of team defend 

Dire.

We could still be playing now, and we still wouldn't have scored. We're so predictable at the moment.

Worst thing is, without further additions to the squad to freshen things up, I can't see how it will change.

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:38, dellaw said:

Every Prem team must be aching to play  Chelsea at present as there is an above average chance of putting points on the board , Let face facts we are very poor 

Opposition  team talk  Chelsea before they play us 

Morata = only scores with headers    so if we stop crosses thats him sorted 

Batshuai is not good enough should be playing for U23 side  he wont play so forget him 

Pedro  only shows up once every 3 months keep an eye just in case

Moses cant cross a ball  or go past his man very rarely gets a shot on target 

Kante no attaking threat from midfield  

Bakayoko  cant pass ball or shoot  pressure him will give us results 

Fabragas  dosent have pace to chase back hit his area of field 

The rest of team defend 

Reminds me of talk about the glass being half-full or half-empty. I do agree it is certainly not working well just recently.

Pedro whether he scores or not normally keeps other defenders occupied thereby giving Hazard more time and space. Would be nice for him to score again.

Moses - end product has never been great yet he can be easily changed with Zappacosta.

Baka - has scored twice already despite 1st season the EPL and having played just in a 4-4-2.

Kante - rarely scores though one notable winner against Utd remains fixed in my memory.

Fab - I think should be coming off the bench only.

Willian - no mention above yet though he might be slowing is till capable of creating something.

Would like to see Musonda or another attacking youngster given a chance if no January purchases.

Also hope we play both Willian and Pedro v Norwich and leave Hazard on the bench for a game.

1 hour ago, Strider6003 said:

Reminds me of talk about the glass being half-full or half-empty. I do agree it is certainly not working well just recently.

Pedro whether he scores or not normally keeps other defenders occupied thereby giving Hazard more time and space. Would be nice for him to score again.

Moses - end product has never been great yet he can be easily changed with Zappacosta.

Baka - has scored twice already despite 1st season the EPL and having played just in a 4-4-2.

Kante - rarely scores though one notable winner against Utd remains fixed in my memory.

Fab - I think should be coming off the bench only.

Willian - no mention above yet though he might be slowing is till capable of creating something.

Would like to see Musonda or another attacking youngster given a chance if no January purchases.

Also hope we play both Willian and Pedro v Norwich and leave Hazard on the bench for a game.

My post intentionally  missed out varous players as i felt they were of value in an attacking  scene 

the fact is  Alonso  , Moses , Baka , Morata ,  arnt a patch on 

Robin , Duff , lLampard , Drogba , 

We have become a defensive team that why theres no Willlian , or Pedro  playing 

face facts we couldnt beat a weak  West Ham ,Arsenal ,  OR Norwich, and Leicester  were far better than us 

But no matter what there is no place for Booing the players that s a bloody disgrace support the shirt