Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

xXRuufioXx

Next Chelsea Manager

Who would be your choice as Chelsea manager going into next season?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the current favorites with Conte included. Jody Morris is in there as he is the current youth team manager, and promoting from within seems to have worked for Barca, so why not us?!

• Luis Enrique
    • Massimilliano Allegri
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Diego Simeoni
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Jody Morris
    • Antonio Conte
    • Other

I'm not even going to entertain this until it looks certain he's going to be sacked. There is still half a season of football to be played and we have a few new players to possibly make an impact, also awaiting the return of Morata.

Talking about a new manager is just bad vibes.

3 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

I'm not even going to entertain this until it looks certain he's going to be sacked. There is still half a season of football to be played and we have a few new players to possibly make an impact, also awaiting the return of Morata.

Talking about a new manager is just bad vibes.

Not that Conte gives off any bad vibes :laugh2:

2 hours ago, WeatherMan said:

FFS how about we just show some faith in, and respect for our current manager ?

I admit I do have some concerns about him this season but nonsense like this should be left to the gutter press.

Come on pal, we all want him to be a success and stay on. But when a manager is obviously not happy you have to start thinking about "what if he goes"?, it's only natural for us fans to talk about it amongst each other. If my Mrs had a face as long as Antonio's, I would wonder what the hell i had done wrong.

1 minute ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

We need someone in now if you ask me. Conte is done, he’s making the mistakes of Jose 15-16 picking the same players despite them not performing, picking the same formation despite it not working. It’s just f**king dreadful. He’s done.

Do you think he's doing it deliberately to get the sack? Can't think of any other reason to pick the same old  duds game after game, with the same dull tactics!

Serious question what were peoples expectations at the start of the season?

top 3 with a decent showing in the cups were mine.

Got to the semi final of the Carling Cup 

Still in the Champs league and the FA cup

Manager is living up to my expectations so far, there is only so far you can push a small squad.

As much as I liked Carlo when he was here, and even if he wins the league next season, you can almost guarantee people will be calling for his head after a few bad results.

So given how fickle football is and how inconsistent the results I'm sure we will be having this question in 2 years time if Conte goes.

Personally I'd prefer that we backed the manager.

Should City have sacked Pep after a trophyless season last year and some almost comical performances?

Edited by PedroMendez

1 minute ago, PedroMendez said:

Serious question what were peoples expectations at the start of the season?

To challenge for the title! Or at least show some fight in games! Play like we are the current champions!

9 minutes ago, xXRuufioXx said:

Do you think he's doing it deliberately to get the sack? Can't think of any other reason to pick the same old  duds game after game, with the same dull tactics!

I dunno, maybe it’s naivety to think but I don’t think he’d deliberately do that. Plus if it got out he did who would hire him then? I think it’s likely he’s just frustrated and far too stubborn to change certain things. We see it with managers all the time. I will say this though, when you can get a pay off why would you walk for free?