Next Chelsea Manager

xXRuufioXx
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Who would be your choice as Chelsea manager going into next season?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the current favorites with Conte included. Jody Morris is in there as he is the current youth team manager, and promoting from within seems to have worked for Barca, so why not us?!

• Luis Enrique
    • Massimilliano Allegri
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Diego Simeoni
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Jody Morris
    • Antonio Conte
    • Other

I just hope some of you have learned from this saga (in preparation for the summer) to not even bother clicking on any "article" written by football "journalists" because they are as clueless as everybody else.

Who the hell cares who is interested in who, who wants to go where, who gets snubbed by who when 99% of it is pure speculation to be kind about it.

Follow official websites of clubs and get actual news when things actually happen or just go to https://www.transfermarkt.com/ and keep updated with actual happenings there. Trust me it will spare your sanity.

Every time you click on a nonsense article you are saying "I want more of this" SO STOP DOING IT!

Edited by startedwithglenn

17 minutes ago, startedwithglenn said:

I just hope some of you have learned from this saga (in preparation for the summer) to not even bother clicking on any "article" written by football "journalists" because they are as clueless as everybody else.

Who the hell cares who is interested in who, who wants to go where, who gets snubbed by who when 99% of it is pure speculation to be kind about it.

Follow official websites of clubs and get actual news when things actually happen or just go to https://www.transfermarkt.com/ and keep updated with actual happenings there. Trust me it will spare your sanity.

Every time you click on a nonsense article you are saying "I want more of this" SO STOP DOING IT!

But how else will we know what to think?

Hy, guys. I'm a Napoli fan and I really hope Sarri will become your new coach. We fall in love with him in these three years and I can't stay a year without watching his team playing football. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself if it happens. However, I want to advise you that he's a coach and he's NOT a manager, he improves available players, and at the beginning there would be some problems, because he needs a bit of time to instill his tactical ideas to the team. Be free to ask me anything you want about Napoli and Maurizio Sarri.

sorry if my english is not very good.

Edited by Raff_Sarrista

2 minutes ago, Raff_Sarrista said:

Hy, guys. I'm a Napoli fan and I really hope Sarri will become your new coach. We fall in love with him in these three years and I can't stay a year without watching his team playing football. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself if it happens. However, I want to advise you that he's a coach and he's NOT a manager, he improves available players, and at the beginning there would be some problems, because he needs a bit of time to instill his tactical ideas to the team. Be free to ask me anything you want about Napoli and Maurizio Sarri.

You're English is a billion times better than my attempts at Itallian, so play on brother..

1 hour ago, Raff_Sarrista said:

That sounds like exactly what we need to be honest. The club are set up towards having a person come in, work with what he has available and work with the club/players to improve (hopefully bringing some young players through). 

Unfortunately you don’t get patience from either the board or the fans at our club!

#Sarri #Chelsea, it's a matter of days: the former Napoli coach is Abramovich's first choice. To resolve Conte-situation, but this could (and should) be the decisive week. Martusciello in the staff. Players required: #Zielinski #Higuain #Hysaj #Koulibaly. #CFC

Both Sport Italia and GdS are reporting that Maurizio Sarri will be confirmed as Chelsea manager next week and is keen to bring Piotr Zielinski, Gonzalo Higuain, Elseid Hysaj and Kalidou Koulibaly with him.

At least the rumours are getting stronger from sarri than Blanc

3 hours ago, Osgood is Good said:

Interesting. There must have been some developments for the odds to drop that short.

Probably punters backing Sarri @6/5 yesterday, considering he was 1/6 a week ago, it was a hell of a price, thanks to the media going with the red herring in Blanc.

Guest Sindre

Hopefully we get something done this week.
We are only seven weeks ago from the season opener against City already.

If you ask me we are way late out of the gate already and it’s only getting worse for each day that pass.

“Some whispers that Napoli want David Luiz as part of the deal to release Maurizio Sarri from his contract. I’ve been told that this is true and confirmed” Simon Phillips 

Depends on that deal but I wouldn’t be keen to trade him. He’s still a quality player and is passionate. Something we lack. 

Makes no sense using a player worth in excess of £20m as makeweight to release a manager from a contract that had an £8m release clause. 

No idea how you'd structure that deal either... Don't think I've ever heard of a player being used in a managerial deal? 

If luiz goes there it will probably be cash plus the Spanish defender they have we have been linked with. A reduced cash so napoli can say they got a good deal on luiz and Chelsea can say no release clause money for sarri.