Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
dkw

the return of partridge....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2018/this-time-with-alan-partridge?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_press_office&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=corporate

Fantastic news,  loved the film and his comedy has been excellent since the gibbons brothers started with him. 

I was a bit disappointed with the film simply because he wasn't being crass or obnoxious. Where was the '' Yes another mince pie for the christian'' or making moo noises to the farmer or in an Irish accent '' There's more to Ireland than dis'' ha ha. Here's my favourite AP moment.

On 12/02/2018 at 13:36, coco said:

Can't wait.

Hopefully the last episode will end in tears, and he ends up at a Premier Inn for another series, just keep the chocolate away from his bed.

Top Partridge moments in no order:

Smell my cheese

Singing cuddly toy in the car, don't know why but it ended me. 

His reply to finding out 2 million Irish died during the potato famine "If it was just the potatoes that were affected, at the end of the day, you will pay the price if you're a fussy eater." 

That football commentary "The goalie has got football pie all over his shirt" 

Norfolk farmers throwing a cow at him... 

Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan,..... 

His face when he fires the glitter bomb thing after losing blood from standing on a spike... 

Do love a bit of Partridge. although haven't seen everything.

One of my favourites / most memorable is I think one of the mid-morning matters series, where they do a prank call on him making out it's he's getting done for tax evasion. The bit where he completely loses it and has a go at his sidekick.........."If you EVER, EVER................" Brilliant.