Gob Gate

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

GobGate  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jamie Get The Chop?

• Yes
    • No

Regardless of the provocation and poor behaviour from the girls Dad, they can't keep him on. How can he ever criticise a footballer or a West Ham fan, for bad behaviour after this. He was quite good as a pundit but I can't see him coming back from this.

Its disgusting.

He should be made an example of, spitting is absolutely disgusting and incites violence, another guy might've heard his daughter say the spit got on her face and tried to ram him off the road, people need to know their actions can have big consequences.

That being said, spitting isn't as frowned upon by society as say racism or sexual assault so I doubt he'll definitely get sacked, I think Sky will do their best to keep him on as he is one of the better pundits on TV.

9 hours ago, Zola said:

Quite a shocking video from a supposedly mature man, the question is, will he survive this, should he?

The only sensible person in the video, embarrassingly is the young child who is trying to stop the whole thing. 

This.

The 2 adults should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

21 hours ago, sonic90 said:

He should be made an example of, spitting is absolutely disgusting and incites violence, another guy might've heard his daughter say the spit got on her face and tried to ram him off the road, people need to know their actions can have big consequences.

That being said, spitting isn't as frowned upon by society as say racism or sexual assault so I doubt he'll definitely get sacked, I think Sky will do their best to keep him on as he is one of the better pundits on TV.

I would definitely have rammed him off the road if he spit on my daughter. But, I also would not have enticed him the way that jackass did.

I can’t believe Vinnie Jones and Joey Barton have laid into Carragher. Honestly those two, two thugs. Someone should tell them people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

As the Sky News anchor I personally felt she went a bit overboard. She basically asked him the same thing about 4 times.

As for Sky keeping Carragher on? I don’t think they can just because how are we supposed to take it any time he criticised a player for doing something they shouldn’t.

14 hours ago, Backbiter said:

Give them time.

didnt take the vermin long, sending him and his family death threats now. Honestly, what makes an adult act like this over a game of football, they are mental.